Upper Cumberland Lunch for October

k9ophile
on 10/11/09 3:37 am
Come one; Come all!  Pre or post ops.  Any surgery and any hospital!

I had thought about a nice fall picnic, yet I'm not sure the weather will cooperate.  To be safe...

Saturday, Oct 17th @ 1:00.  Puleo's on Interstate Dr. in Cookeville.
Menu on the 'Net for pre-viewing.

RSVP here or by PM so I can give them a number of attendees.  Let me know by Friday.

See y'all then for friendship and fun!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Amy_Baggett
on 10/11/09 4:31 am - Monterey, TN
Count me, count me!!!   I'm so excited to see everyone again!!

HUGS

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Ronda S.
on 10/11/09 11:03 am - Cookeville, TN

After we eat , you can go get Connor and meet me and Braxton at the movies. Braxton is excited.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Amy_Baggett
on 10/11/09 12:23 pm - Monterey, TN
Sounds like an excellent plan!!! 

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Ronda S.
on 10/11/09 11:01 am - Cookeville, TN

As it stands right now I should be able to come.  I am planning on it. 

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

kyhickchic
on 10/13/09 11:39 am - Cookeville, TN
I should be there this month. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Lisa Harris

feliciabull
on 10/15/09 11:57 am - Cookeville, TN
Count me in too!! Thank godness for Lisa and Ronda PMing me. I almost forgot...I don't venture off the DS board much. Can't wait to see everyone agian!!!

Working to get the good life and dreaming of being a LOSER......Felicia                        John H.  is my ANGEL              

kyhickchic
on 10/28/09 3:08 am - Cookeville, TN

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry I didn't make it AGAIN this month! It seems like every time I plan on going something happens. I ended up with my son at the hospital. They think he had a staph infection on his foot. I had to take him though. His foot was turning black with blisters and a red streak going up his foot. But it's better now. I sure hope nothing happens this next month! I really miss everyone!!

Update on my cramping since surgery. I'm still having the severe cramps. I went to my regular doc and she seems to think irritable bowel syndrome from the sugery. She says my colon is having spasms from digesting food so fast??? I just started the meds and hope they work. I'm tired of having these cramps and feeling sick all the time. But hey, I've lost 50 lbs now! Yippie. If I can just get these cramps under control I will be doing great.

Hope all is well with each of you!!

Lisa

Lisa Harris

k9ophile
on 10/29/09 3:27 am
Hope your "baby" is doing better.  I think that would have scared me out of my mind. 

We missed you, but not to worry.  Susan's taking the lead on the next get together.  We'll see you soon.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Most Active
Recent Topics