Anyone having Plastic S around ????

debra
on 10/8/09 4:05 am - AR
Hi All,
 I was just wonderin if anyone from TN was in the process or have had PS. ? I'm gonin in on the 16th with DR. Dan Shell of Memphis ,Tn. If anyone has used him or just want to share there story please let me know. Thanks Debra     BL w/BA  and TT.
Tawnya Z.
on 10/17/09 1:55 am - Brentwood, TN
Hope your surgery went well.  I am having ps in december.
Moppie
"I thank thee, O my God, for all the graces thou hast bestowed on me."                     St. Therese of Lisieux

debra
on 10/17/09 11:04 am - AR
Hi.
 I went in the 16th and i was in the bed iv going and everything. My Dr.came in and said i have some bad news no surgery today....you blood count is very low to low.....24 it has to be 30 or more. So i went to my pc and she retested my blood and i'm anemic so i have to take an iron pill hopfuly i will be able to have mine the 6th of nov. if my counts up. wish me luck.

Debra
Susan J.
on 10/19/09 12:08 am - Madison, TN

I know that was a disappointment but you know it was the best thing for your health. You want all of your numbers to be as good as possible so you will heal properly.

Hopefully everything will be good to go in November and you will join those of us enjoying better living through the scalpel.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics