OH Christmas Celebration

Cheryl P.
on 10/5/09 4:41 am, edited 10/5/09 4:43 am - Antioch, TN
The Nashville OH Christmas Celebration will be on Saturday Dec. 19th @ 7:00. It will be at Golden Corral in Hermitage see address listed below.We will have a private room away from everyone else there at no extra charge. We can go in and decorate 30 mins early. We don't have to be out until they close which is 9:00. If we show our weight loss surgery cards the cost is only going to be $5.99 per person. You should be able to get these cards from your doctor/hospital. I would think that your OH membership card would work too and I think those can be printed right off from the website. I will check on that and let everyone know. We will also be playing dirty Santa again, so please bring a wrapped Christmas ornament per person with a $5.00 limit on the ornament. I will post this information again as the time gets closer. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Looking forward to another great Christmas get together, the ones in the past have been awesome. Of course this is open to everyone.

Golden Corral
315 Old Lebanon Dirt Road
Hermitage, TN  37076

Thanks,
Cheryl

Kathy Newton
on 10/5/09 9:53 am - LaVergne, TN
If you have a surgical food card, Golden Correl will only charge you a child's price of $4.99.  Just let them know you've had stomach surgery and you don't have to pay as an adult. I love eating there because of my card.
 Kathy Newton

Most Active
Recent Topics