October Lunch Bunch

Susan J.
on 10/5/09 12:55 am - Madison, TN

Mark your calendars folks and plan to join us this Saturday at 1 o'clock at the Rivergate Longhorn Steakhouse.

Longhorn was requested at last month's Lunch Bunch and is someplace we have never held our luncheon at before. They do have WLS friendly food and the veterans are always willing to help newbies find something on the menu no matter where we go. Shoot...we're even willing to split entrees.

I have dibs on Mike S. as a lunch sharing buddy though. He and I like our steak cooked the same way and like the same sides.

I'll need some idea of the headcount by Friday evening. Hope to see lots of old friends and to meet some new ones. Everyone is welcome!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Michael S.
on 10/5/09 1:42 am
You are so funny!!

I love rare steak - or med rare!

Michael.
SCOTT O.
on 10/5/09 3:29 am - Nashville, TN
Looks like I'm gonna miss this one too!  I have a photo workshop that I'm attending that day.  Well, next month will be here soon enough! 

Have fun!
Melissa M.
on 10/5/09 7:58 am
I am going to try and make it - will let you know by Friday - looking forward to seeing everyone again
msag412
on 10/6/09 12:07 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I will be there and I'm bringing a new WLS friend that just moved into town. See you Saturday!
Stacey

HW262/SW239/CW138/GW140
Marie R.
on 10/6/09 6:07 am - Nashville, TN
I will be there. It will be good to catch up.

Marie
Marie Rucker
preop 302/current 184/goal 170

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/09 6:28 am
I am planning on it.  Got a 6AM workout that day.  Then there.  I will be ready for a nap after!!!  I will let you know for sure Friday!
Barbara D.
on 10/6/09 8:52 pm - Mt. Juliet, TN
Won't get to make this one.   Miss seeing everyone.  At least I will be home from the hospital by then.  In fact I get to go home today!!!!!  Hopefully will be at the November one.

B
fbsummers
on 10/7/09 5:09 am
Hey Susie Q!

I am planning on being there.

Big kiss!
Freddie
  Before WLS              

Before......   Surgery......  Post-op.....
Tara S.
on 10/9/09 8:29 am - Smyrna, TN
Freddie ~

If you and I both make it, I'm liable to faint (from joy!) Hope to see you! Miss your smiles and kisses!

~ Tara

SW: 246   CW: 133        Christmas goal: 130

Most Active
Recent Topics