Greetings from an ex-lurker

Sue L.
on 10/3/09 11:44 am - Chester County, TN
Hi Susan, it's stil hard to believe it's over...and just beginning. Joe's scheduled for the 19th, so it's not that far off. I'm just grateful my little hurdles didn't scare him off.

Sue
k9ophile
on 10/3/09 3:44 am

So happy to hear that you're home and all is well.  There was never a doubt in my mind that Dr. H would take good care of you.  As you've heard it hundreds of times, rest, breathe, sip, and walk.  Be sure to remind us of Joe's date so we can get the critters in motion for him, too.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Sue L.
on 10/3/09 11:49 am - Chester County, TN
Thanks k9. You know everytime I talk to him I like him even more. I was completely confident he would do his best for me and I'm sure Joe feels the same. He goes in Oct. 19th. I've already warned all the nurses at Centennial, so they're ready for him.

Sue
tillmacc
on 10/3/09 7:29 am - Antioch, TN
Sue L.
on 10/3/09 11:58 am - Chester County, TN
Thanks, Cynthia. I see that you're only a couple of weeks ahead of me. Each day just seems a little bit better, doesn't it? We can only hope for more of the same.

Sue

tillmacc
on 10/3/09 12:10 pm - Antioch, TN
Most Active
Recent Topics