Ladies, are you cold?

melsreturn
on 10/1/09 9:08 pm - Madison, TN
Last night I was at Sam's Club.  They now have Cudl Duds.  I'm not sure if you've ever used them before, but they are wonderful!  And, nothing like the ones Walmart sells in their cheap brand because those cheapos ball up pretty badly.  Cudl Duds are thin, very warm and soft "long underwear" or thermal as we used to call it.  You can wear them under your clothes if you have a cold office, and they will keep you warm.

Also, these are wonderful as pajamas.  I love soft material...  and these are great.  Normally they are pretty expensive, sometimes $20 and up per piece.  Sams has them for a little under $10 (9.91 I think).  Just wanted to let you all know, as I freeze to death all the time myself and am taking advantage of the opportunity.

Michael S.
on 10/1/09 10:00 pm
Yes Melinda - I'm cold!

I've noticed that even with the high of almost 80 degrees, I'm wearing pants during the day.

Michael.
Nancy W.
on 10/1/09 10:00 pm, edited 10/2/09 5:14 am - Sevierville, TN
Mel,

Thanks for the info.  Yes, for the first time in many, many years I am getting cold.  I guess I had so much padding I felt like a perpetual HOT Flash (only understood by us older gals).  I have even learned to carry a sweater or shawl whenever I go out, whether to church or dinner.

Will check out Sams soon.

Take care and God bless

isabel41206
on 10/2/09 1:06 am - MURFREESBORO, TN
Mel thanks for the info.. as always you are looking out for us. I guess I will be adding sams to my  things to do list ! Rebecca
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/09 5:45 am - Sevierville, TN
I'm cold all the time too. Wearing long pants and sweaters already.

Karen
melsreturn
on 10/2/09 6:12 am - Madison, TN
Have any of you ever tried cudl dudz?  They are wonderful

Michael, I didn't mean to exclude you.  You too can buy Cudl Dudz...  they go under your regular clothing so... I dont see any reason why you couldn't !  lol.  Though, I kinda doubt you would want to.

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/09 6:20 am - Sevierville, TN
I haven't tried that particular brand, however I do have some long thermal underwear. They are pink with red reindeer on them. Way too large now. Maybe I will make a trip to Sam's soon.
Karen
Elizabeth O.
on 10/2/09 10:30 am - nashville, TN
i do believe we will be making a trip to the local Sam's tomorrow - r u going to goodwill in the a.m.?
F.R.O.G.  -  Fully Rely on God!  For He IS GOOD!  

http://www.youravon.com/elizabethoneal

Barbara D.
on 10/6/09 9:03 pm - Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Mel,

No longer have a Sam's card but my kids do so will get one of them to take me to get a pair.

B
Most Active
Recent Topics