Cheryl update

Cheryl P.
on 9/29/09 1:55 am - Antioch, TN
Well, it's almost here, I didn't think it would ever get here. I have my appointment with my new doctor this Thursday. I finally will be able to get a fill. I have not had one since April and I soooo need one. Yes I have gained during this time as I figured I would, but it is time for me to put this behind be and move forward. I can't change what has happen these past few months all I can do is concentrate on what is ahead of me. So you will be seeing me more on here than you have been wether you want to or not..............hehehe. I am getting back in a support group in Murfreesboro. I miss seeing and keeping up with everyone, but that is going to change. Hope everyone has a awesome day!!!!!

Cheryl

Amy_Baggett
on 9/29/09 4:53 am - Monterey, TN

Who is your new doctor?  I cannot wait to hear how your visit goes!  You'll get back on track!!  Just stay positive!

HUGS

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Cheryl P.
on 9/29/09 9:11 pm - Antioch, TN
I will be going to Dr. Westmoreland in Mufressboro. I can't wait to meet him and get things going again.  My appointment is @ 2:15 tomorrow. I will post tomorrow night or on Friday how things went. Thanks for the encouragement!!!!!!!

Cheryl

isabel41206
on 9/30/09 1:05 am - MURFREESBORO, TN
Cheryl I think you will like Dr. W. he is very sweet and really cares about his patients. He has followed me for the past year.  we have 2 support groups in Murfreesboro and I look forward to seeing you ! please pm me with any questions or just to say hi !! Rebecca
Most Active
Recent Topics