New from East Tennessee

MerryMary
on 9/24/09 11:43 pm - Brentwood, TN
Terry,

Welsome to the board.  I am 4 weeks 4 days out and I am loving my DS.  We are here for you!

Mary

Terry C.
on 9/25/09 12:16 am - Oak Ridge, TN
Wow!  Thanks so much everyone!
Terry Lynn

dustydeer
on 9/25/09 1:02 am
Hi there Terry! Welcome to the forums. I am a DS'er as well, a very recent baby one, but switched none the less lol
Feel free to ask any questions, express concerns. I remember feeling so excited I thought I'd explode, scared, but hopeful.
As someone else mentioned, if its a question relating to JUST the DS, sometimes it better to check out the surgical tab, and go to the dueodenal switch forum because then you get all kinds of support from all around.
Nice to meet ya!

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

"Making America skinny, one slap atta time!" -Slap Chop Dude

Nancy W.
on 9/25/09 9:10 am - Sevierville, TN
Welcome, Welcome!!

You have joined a great board.  Just ask.  If they don't know, they will help you find out.
71.gif

See you on the Loser's Bench!!

TNgal72
on 9/28/09 4:50 pm
Hi terry I'm sharon and like u I'm having surgery at parkwest hospital with Dr Boyce on Oct 12th I to am very nervous and excited at the same time but then again I hear nothing but praise about dr boyce and his office
Terry C.
on 9/29/09 12:48 pm - Oak Ridge, TN
Hi Sharon!  Maybe I'll run into you. Are you going to the hospital tour next Tuesday at 5?

My surgery is on Nov. 3.  You'll be out on almost recovered by then!
Terry Lynn

TNgal72
on 10/7/09 2:00 pm
Hey Terry sorry it has taken me so long 2 reply been trying 2 get everything ready 4 surgery and have my house all in order 4 company coming over but as u already know no I didn't get 2 go 2 tour but I had a hysterectomy(?spelling) in July and was on that floor over night so I kinda know how it is anyway 2day is wed well almost thurs and I am really getting scared so nervous I am kinda making myself sick and second guessing myself am I making the right decision how bad will it hurt can I do all the protein so my hair don't fall out and all the vitamins so I don't get sick and drink all the fluids so I don't get dehydrated I want this more than anything I am just really stressing I only have 4 days till surgery so pray 4 me that I do ok and will be able to be totally compliant I have to do this to be health 4 my 6 year old I don't want her to ever be ashamed of me sorry to babble Sharon
Sharon    
Most Active
Recent Topics