New from East Tennessee

Terry C.
on 9/24/09 4:30 am, edited 9/24/09 4:43 am - Oak Ridge, TN
Hi all.  I'm a new forum user (just filled out my profile! ).

I really am glad to find a group like this.  I've had my first consult and have decided on the DS. My surgery date is set too:  November 3.  Dr. Boyce at Parkwest Hospital in Knoxville will be doing the surgery.

It's so soon and I'm  excited, scared, hopeful, and full of questions.
BellBuckleGal
on 9/24/09 5:25 am - Bell Buckle, TN
Welcome, this board has been so helpful on my weight loss journey.  Everyone on the TN board is very helpful and someone will usually always chime in and answer any question you may have. Be sure to check out the DS board under forums, then surgical forums.

Heather

Terry C.
on 9/24/09 6:01 am - Oak Ridge, TN
Thanks Heather!
Terry Lynn

Ronda S.
on 9/24/09 10:56 am - Cookeville, TN

Welcome to the TN forum.Congratulations , YOU are gonna love your DS.
If you have any questions just ask us. I'm also glad someone else is doing the DS in Tn.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

hollykim
on 9/24/09 2:00 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Hey Teri,
Welcome to the board! I am preop for the vsg in Feb in Mexico. Wish mine was as soon as yours. Good luck!
Holly

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/09 6:15 am - Sevierville, TN
Welcome to the board! Congrats on your DS. It was my first choice but not available at the time I had surgery. Good luck with you surgery and recovery.
Blessings,
Karen
KittenLove
on 9/24/09 6:45 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Whoo hoo!! Welcome...I'm a Dr. Boyce patient and love love love love love him!!! I, too, wanted the DS but at the time he wasn't performing them and I wanted him!

Good luck to you!! I'm in Parkwest's Angels and Ambassadors program so I may be seeing you!!!

Be happy. 

BamaBob54
on 9/24/09 10:05 am - Meridianville, AL
Welcome aboard! Good folks here with lots of experience, knowledge and info. 
BamaBob54    756997.jpg picture by BamaVulcan04   ROLL TIDE!!!
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/BamaVulcan04/2661045004_3d63fb2244.jpg[/IMG]
[
Susan O.
on 9/24/09 10:38 am - Algood, TN
Welcome Terry......my soon to be DS sister.
I am glad to see that there is another surgeon who will do the DS here in Tn.  Hold on, for you about to start the ride of your life.  I will be watching for the updates of your journey.   

Good luck,   Susan O'

jharrington8172
on 9/24/09 11:55 am - Hermitage, TN
Terry - welcome to the forum.  It is good to hear another doctor in TN is doing the switch.  If you have any questions please ask away - there are several of us DSer's who post here.  Buckle up you are in for the ride of your life.   

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Most Active
Recent Topics