Any Urban Active memebers here?

Telisha
on 9/23/09 5:33 am
Hello all,

So although I am only almost 4 months out I have some how lost my way. But I am commited and back at this honestly as of today. Part of my downfall is exercising and I am commited to doing it. My problem is I am to tired in the mornings to get up earlier and to tired at night to do it after work and getting my 2 year old settled for the night. I have most of my energy in the middle of the day and have the advantage of taking long lunches to workout during the day. So I looked and I have 2 options here by my work. The Y or Urban Active. The Y is more expensive (by like 300.00 a year) 75.00 joining fee and 47.00 a month. So I was wondering if anyone was an Urban Active member and how they liked it and if there was a catch. They said the joining fee is 50.00 and 14.95 a month no commitment.

Thanks all for your advise.

Sher

Fancee
on 9/23/09 2:19 pm - Nashville, TN
If u work in Davidson county, the community centers are pretty good. They have different classes like Zumba and belly dancing. They also have a gym.  Some have pools and have water aerobics classes as well throughout the day.  They are really cheap. u can pay monthly if u want it's like $30.00/month or u can pay each time as u go and it is 2.00!  And of course there is no commitment.  Their facilities are not as elaborate as a gym per se, but hey! the price is right and the gym has all the essentials- bikes, treadmill, eleptical (sp), free weights and universal weights. You can check the city website at WWW.Nashville.gov under parks

Telisha
on 9/23/09 9:57 pm
Thanks for the info. I actually work in Wilson County. But thanks.

Sher

Most Active
Recent Topics