Walk photos are available! YEAH!

SCOTT O.
on 9/21/09 6:14 pm, edited 9/21/09 11:42 pm - Nashville, TN
Well, we started out with 473 photos from Saturdays Walk From Obesity.  After the first rough edit, culling photos that were out of focus and such,we were down to 373. 

After much sweat, toil and number crunching ( just kidding!), the first set of 142 photos are available for viewing and requesting.  The link is below for those that wish to waste a few hours!  LOL!

If you would like a digital copy of any of the photos that were taken, email me with your home email address.  Obesity Help does not have the ability to add attachments to their Private Message system.

Send your emails to:

[email protected]

When you see the photos, you will notice a number to the side and in parenthesis.  An example is:

Walk From Obesity 2009 Nashville, TN (11)

You would request (11), this allows me to know which photos you want.  I will then send them to you and you can do what you want to.  If you post them, or use them in a publication, all I ask is that I be given credit of some sort. 

OK, so here are a few of my favorites:

So, here is the link, and have fun!

Walk From Obesity 2009, Nashville

Also, please share this link with anyone who was at the Walk.  Between here and Facebook, I don't know how to reach every involved.  Rest assured, there will be more photos coming with in the next week or so!  I'm working on a slideshow with music, and a special project for the group photos that I took!
Pam Davis
on 9/21/09 8:44 pm - Franklin, TN
Great job Scott! These are awesome photos. Thank you for serving as the official WFO photographer.
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

tammyparker07
on 9/21/09 11:40 pm - TN
Great pictures Scott!!!  Thanks a BUNCH!!!  Cannot wait to see the rest of them.

Love and Hugs,
Tammy P
Most Active
Recent Topics