A Wow and an Ow!

k9ophile
on 9/20/09 12:38 pm
My roots were an inch long and it was time to re-color the hairies.  What to do for 25 minutes?  Why, now that I can get down and back up, I'll take me a nice long soakie in the tub.

The wow?  I didn't create any great dams and my hiney was not sqiushed to the sides of the tub.  There was actually some room between both sides of me and the tub.  The ow?  25 minutes is a long time without all that spare padding!  LOL  It was amusing to watch the flapping thighs float and wiggle, but for the next dye job, I'll have to figure out something else to do.  Or get a water proof pillow...

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Ronda S.
on 9/26/09 3:47 am - Cookeville, TN
 You go girl!!!!!!

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Former Elizabeth
on 9/26/09 2:58 pm
That's a really cool wow.   I'm trying to work up the nerve to do the same thing.   Not dye my hair, get into the tub.   I get on the floor to play with the grandkids now and get up, so it shouldn't be a problem.   But I have a dread of having to call 911 to get me out of there.    Oh, I'd die of mortification!

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

k9ophile
on 9/27/09 4:12 am
Oh, I know.  My only grandson lives in CO so I was thrilled a couple of weeks ago when a co-worker brought her son into the office.  She put the carrier down and I got down on the floor to be at his level.  She got him out and gave him to me.  Is there anything sweeter than the smell of a baby's head?  I don't think so!  He's 4 months old and just cooed and smiled while sitting on my thigh.  And I stood back up with very little difficulty.  Quite a contrast from a few years back when fell on the beach in NC.  I was afraid it would take high tide coming in to buoy me up.  Thank God we were the only ones on the beach at the time.  I did eventually get up, but I'm sure it was not a pretty sight.  Between my weight and the soft, shiftiness of the sand, my husband was pretty much left to just stand there.  It's not like he didn't want to help, it was just too much for him.  I think he felt as bad as I did.

Hee, hee.  I think I'll go sit on my husband's lap now that I can do that again, too.  After all, he's only watching the Titans.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Most Active
Recent Topics