Walk From Obesity Photos

SCOTT O.
on 9/19/09 7:51 pm - Nashville, TN
Good Morning All!

Just wanted to drop a note and let you know that pictures from the Walk yesterday are being processed...all 437 of them!  What have I done?  LOL!!!!

My goal is to go through them today, and then start posting to my website in the next few days.  Once that is done, I will post a link back to the photos.

If you see any of the photos that you would like a copy of, you can email me at   [email protected]   or  [email protected].

I had a wonderful day meeting new people and catching up with old.  Not old people, old friends!  LOL!  I will say this though, all the running to stay in front of the walkers, has taken a toll on this "old person"!!

Have a good day!!!!
paul C.
on 9/19/09 10:11 pm - Nashville, TN
Thanks again for being the "official" photographer of the Nashville WFO. As always I am so looking forward to the shots you captured. You have a wonderful talent. I am so often in awe of the pics you post. Truly amazing and I am confident you did it once again.
Blush
on 9/20/09 11:19 pm - Nashville, TN
Running?  Every time I saw you you were laying around!

Lap RNY - August 12, 2008 - 365/340/193/175
SCOTT O.
on 9/20/09 11:45 pm - Nashville, TN

That's just becauser I had fallen, and no one would help me up!

tt4trouble
on 9/21/09 7:12 am - Surgery Date December 03, 2007, TN
Scott, it was SO NEAT to see you.  I am amazed at your energy.  And your being there to take all of our photos was GREAT.

Thank you for just being YOU.

BIG HUG

tannis z
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Nascar_29/

www.obesityhelp.com/tt4trouble

Most Active
Recent Topics