3 1/2 mth pics.....

Ronda S.
on 9/20/09 5:18 am - Cookeville, TN
I've been having alot of stress at work and I've been working extra hours. I'll try and do better I promise.

I have new pictures in my profile, if you care to see my progress.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

k9ophile
on 9/20/09 6:24 am
Looking fantabulous, girlie!

Now get to work on those lab results.  It totally stinks to be at work under your cir****tances and you need to be at your best to deal with it.  Easier to say than do, yet I have faith in you.  Look how far you've come already!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Ronda S.
on 9/20/09 7:57 am - Cookeville, TN
Linda, I am just going to work as much as I can, and try to not worry about when I'll lose my job. The other day I had to go to a meeting and, my tiny little stomach was in a tiny knot.  I've just praying and giving it to GOD.

About my labs....Were you labs kinda bad your first lab results?  I know my Iron is really, really bad, I'll be working on that first thing Monday. I'll try for infusions. Do you know a good Hematologist in town?

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

k9ophile
on 9/20/09 10:21 am
Yeah, my initial labs were off.  I had 6 abnormals at 3 months, down to 3 at 6 months, and still need to get my calcium  up.  It's rising, hooray, yet not quite there.    I saw your post on the DS board and now I'm a little paranoid about my labs.  Didn't a couple of people say that our normals aren't good enough because of the surgery?  I just had 9 vials drawn in Aug and think if Houston wants more, I'll have it done. 

I've heard good things about Dr. Jacquin,  He's listed under Oncology, but most oncologists are also hematologists since there are so many leukemias and other cancers that arise from blood forming tissue.  He's in with Drs. Sidrys and I've heard good things about them as well.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Ronda S.
on 9/20/09 11:03 am - Cookeville, TN

Thank you, that really helped. I will call Dr. Jacquin on Monday. I emailed Dr. H and ask him to give me a referral to get the infusions. Luv u.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

ErikaAnn
on 9/20/09 8:51 am - MT. JULIET, TN
You look wonderful!   I hope to get to a Crossville get together one of these days to see for myself!

2Corinthians 5:7

Ronda S.
on 9/20/09 11:04 am - Cookeville, TN
Well, I need to get to one closer to you. I want to meet everyone. Thanks about my pics.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

jharrington8172
on 9/20/09 9:21 am - Hermitage, TN
Ronda - You are doing so well.   I am SO PROUD of you.  

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Ronda S.
on 9/20/09 11:05 am - Cookeville, TN
LUV YA.... mean it.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

RhondaDenise
on 9/20/09 10:57 am - Crossville, TN
Ronda your fabulous.  I aspire to be like you.  Gosh you look awesome.

As far as my update....My insurance does cover (90/10) Yea for me.  Had appt with my Dr., actually went better than I had hoped, if you remember, he does not believe in surgery, but I went in informed and ready for battle.  He asked me questions, asked me about the risks, asked if I was sure, told him absolutely positively positive.  He said he would do a recommendation letter......YEAH..So now just waiting for Centenial to get it and move on to next step.

Now back to you, put it in God's hands and you will be fine.  It's funny how things happen for a reason and we never know what that reason is til later.

After everything you have been thru this is just another piece of the puzzle that is your life.

Your in my prayers.  ;)
Most Active
Recent Topics