Moving to TN

lynn58
on 9/18/09 10:54 pm - stanley, NC
Hi everyone, I will be moving to Tn in Nov 09 so I thought I'd drop in and say Hi. I am looking for a nice campground with in and hour of Nashville while we look for a new home. Any info would be a great help. Thanks Lynn

Michael S.
on 9/19/09 11:09 am
Welcome to TN (when you get here!)

I believe that you will LOVE it!!  I've live here for about 16 years and love it here!

There are quite a few camp grounds within an hours drive of Nashville.  There is a KOA (if it is still called a KOA) near the Opryland area.

Welcome!

Michael.
Former Elizabeth
on 9/19/09 12:23 pm
Also welcome from me.   The KOA at the Opry area is nice with nice amenities.   I hope you find a good house, quickly.   The real estate market in Nashville has been pretty reasonable.   It didn't do the big "bubble" where the house prices went up really quickly, and the prices have dropped a bit, but not spectacularly.   There are some really nice areas of Nashville.    I have a friend who is a wonderful, gifted and SUPER helpful realtor, if you're interested, let me know, and I'll give you her name and numbers.

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

barbiej
on 9/20/09 6:41 am - Goodlettsville, TN
I know that you are gonna fit right in. We are partial to TN. We've left for military and employment  reasons over the years. But we still end up back home! Myspace Comment: You're A Great Friend 3Barb

Most Active
Recent Topics