Walk From Obesity Photo Opportunity

SCOTT O.
on 9/17/09 6:05 pm, edited 9/17/09 6:10 pm - Nashville, TN
Good Morning All!  By now, you have noticed a lot of talk about this Saturday's Walk From Obesity !  Registration starts at 9:00 a.m. at Centennial Park.  We will be located over by the Railroad Locomotive and the Jet under the pavilion!

Now for the photo op!  I will be there taking pictures like I have for the last 3 years.  This year, I want to offer my services to you.  If you are walking with a group, for example, I will be walking with the Baptist Team, I will be available to take a group photo for your team.  The team photo will be available to anyone who wants it by digital means.  

After the walk, just send me your email address to the following email:

[email protected]

I will then send you a digital copy of your pic that you may print out!  If you have any questions, you can reach me at that address also!

Here are a couple of shots from the last 2 years!  Can you recognize anyone?

Walk From Obesity 2008 by you.

Walk From Obesity 2008 by you.

And again! by you.

And I hope she does not mind, but this is my favorite picture of all time.  In fact, this was a goal of hers last year, and I was privileged to get a photo of it!
  Hope to see ya there!

Click on the links below for pics from previous years!

2008 Walk From Obesity Photos

2007 Walk From Obesity Photos
Susan J.
on 9/17/09 10:50 pm - Madison, TN
Hope y'all have a good time this year...I'll be out of town so will have to miss this year.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Denise M.
on 9/19/09 7:58 am
  It has been a WHOLE FOUR AND A HALF HOURS since the walk finished.  Where are the 2009 pictures???

Oh.  I guess you could be still busily scrubbing your grungy knees!  You are quite dedicated to your sport--the Ladies were quite excited to see you sprawled across the street, down at their level--easier access for sloppy corgi kisses!!!  Lucky for you, you have fast reflexes!

Map's butt was the Official Centennial Park Sidewalk Sweeper--she has about 10 pounds of leaves and refuse stuck in there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

jharrington8172
on 9/19/09 8:04 am - Hermitage, TN
Denise - I wish I knew that was you at the walk.  I would have loved to say Hi and introduce myself.   I had a great time at the walk and can't wait to do it next year.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Most Active
Recent Topics