October dinner club

Cheryl P.
on 9/14/09 11:19 pm - Antioch, TN
Just wanted to let everyone know, that I haven't got all the details finalized yet for the next month's dinner club. With the walk this Saturday, there are so many last minute things to take care of. I should know by Thursday or Friday if the location that I am wanting will be available for us. I wll post all the details sometime next week.

If you haven't allready, go to the walk web-site www.walkfromobesity.org and register to come out and walk with us. It is a 1,2,3 mile loop around  Centennial Park. You can register as a individual or you can join a team and walk with them. Once on the web-site it will show you a list of teams and you can click there and it will show you who is on that team and you can walk with them. You don't have to walk the whole thing, just walk as much as you can. We even have a back up plan, that if someone starts walking and can't make it back, we have that covered. If you can't walk at all and want to volunteer with us, by all means let us know. There is quite a bit of pre-planning that morning and we would love to have you come out. I am still looking for volunteer's to help me with the registration table with check-in, hand out t-shirts, hand out goody bags, etc. Registration starts @ 9:00 and the walk starts @ 10:00. So after the walk starts the registration will be shut down. So come on give me at least a hour of your time..............lol If you have any questions please feel free to post here or shoot me a PM. I will be looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks in advance
Cheryl

susielarry190
on 9/15/09 8:28 am - mt juliet, TN
   YOU GOT MEEEEE!!!!!!
                                                Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics