MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Carla R.
on 8/4/09 12:59 pm - Millington, TN
eagleslady529
on 4/13/11 7:52 am - Memphis, TN
 I am sorry to say that at a recent information seminar at St. Catherine's Hall @ St. Frances Hospital, Dr Weaver stated she does not take any TennCare/medicaid. She only takes Medicare and private insurances.
Joycenow
on 2/13/08 5:25 am - Kingsport, TN

Dr. Watson  in Johnson city

Joyce in Kingsport, TN

Kathy S.
on 2/19/08 6:36 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Information sent via Member Services Email: My doctor Virginia M Weaver at Saint Francis Hospital accepts both.The number for the business office is 307-726-1056  Dr Weaver is located in Memphis Tennessee 1325 Eastmoreland Suite 580 Memphis, TN 38104   THE MED in Memphis also accepts Medicaid and Medicare  UT Medical Group...... in  Germantown, TN are another group. I hope that helps. Leticia  Vailes 731-618-0339

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

bonnied
on 4/15/08 12:15 pm - St. Albans, VT
For the Knoxville area..... Dr. Stephen Boyce and Dr. Rob Williams are the best! They accept medicare, medicaid and most insurances. They can help you through everything, from the consult, required supervised diet, getting insurance approvals and appeals if necessary. Their phone is (865)694-9676.
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/08 4:28 pm - Sevierville, TN
I tried these doctors and while they take some medicaid plans, they don't take them all. I have Blue Care medicaid and I was told they don't take it. Karen
bonnied
on 4/24/08 6:56 am - St. Albans, VT
You are correct, if BlueCare Medicaid is your primary, they don't accept that.  If your primary is Medicare with BlueCare secondary, they take it. You can switch to PHP Tenncare easily by calling Tenncare, they are easier to get approvals through anyway, and your cost is very little. I work there helping patients get approved...it is a real pleasure being associated with such wonderful and caring doctors....I cannot say enough good things about them, they TRULY care about each and every patient.  And I am not just saying that either, they have no idea I am posting on this board! LOL!!!! Bonnie RNY 6/3/05
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/08 2:11 pm - Sevierville, TN
Thanks for the info. My Blue Care is primary. The problem with changing to PHP is that I would lose my family doctor who I've been with for 18 years. He is a gem and I wouldn't trade him for the world. I will just have to go a little farther from home for my surgery with Blue Care. I found one in Johnson City and know two people who had their surgery with him and have done very well. It would be nice to be closer but it will all work out anyway. Thanks again. Karen
Barbara D.
on 5/1/08 1:14 am - Mt. Juliet, TN
blessedbliss
on 7/16/08 1:14 pm
Dr. R. Sass out of Chattanooga accepts BlueCare.
Most Active
Recent Topics