Recent Posts

Vickie J
on 4/26/07 1:31 am - Tallahassee, FL
Topic: RE: Where is everyone?
Cyndi, I also belonged to Becky's yahoo group but I was more of a lurker than a poster. Since I haven't begun my sb I had no layouts to contribute plus I don't know how to scan 12x12 with my scanner so I wouldn't be able to post layouts even if I had some. I'll have to check out 2 Peas for layout ideas. Thanks for the tip! Vickie J.
lv2beasahm
on 4/25/07 10:36 pm - Pennsville, NJ
LOL Vickie. Actually I went to Two Peas and typed in WLS or weight loss surgery and found some cute layouts. I'll look in my friends list and get her butt to this board. She's working on a gorgeous album. She didn't even know OH existed. Maybe some way we can spread the word of this forum. This could be a HUGE help to scrappers during the journey. Becky had a great Yahoogroup but it felt like she and I were the only ones who ever posted. Maybe Becky can get that going again (hint, hint). I'm a good scraplifter too! * Cyndi *
lv2beasahm
on 4/25/07 10:33 pm - Pennsville, NJ
Topic: RE: Projects???
I'm gathering all my things for my WLS scrapbook. I have my monthly outfit chosen so frogs are the theme. lol Britt bought me a cute pajama set with top and capri drawstring pants. It has frogs and "hop to it" all over the pants. So, frogs and jumping into a new me is the theme. I used to sell for Leaving Prints before they ditched us so I have a lot of monthly kits I might put together. I can never find the time to actually sit down and scrap. I think it's been 2 years since I did that. lol I'd like to work on a wedding book. Mark and I will be married 12 years in October and I found an envelope with all kinds of things from our honeymoon to Disney. I have an ongoing book for Britt. After I'm all recovered I'm getting the CRAP out of my office and turning into the office/scraproom I've been talking about for 5 years. * Cyndi *
Vickie J
on 4/25/07 5:58 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Hi Bev! I've posted to this board several times but as you can see, not many come here. I'm over 2 years post-op and don't come to OH as often as I used to so I don't check this board very often. I still haven't begun my scrapbook yet but I've got pics & some "stuff" to put in it. I've got a beautiful 12x12 album that my mother's Creative Memories consultant gifted me with my inspirational bible verse imprinted on the cover. She has followed my progress and been very supportive. I was surprised and thrilled with her gift. Now I've got to get off my fanny and get started!! I'd love to hear layout suggestions if you're willing to share! I'm not very creative but I'm a great "copier"!! It is a good thing that scrap-lifting isn't illegal or I"d be in big trouble!!! Vickie J.
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/07 12:38 pm - Basom, NY
Topic: RE: Scrapbooking Plans
I love that website. They have great stuff there!! ~~betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/07 12:35 pm - Basom, NY
Topic: Projects???
So what is everyone working on?? I am working on three books at once. My hubby and I built our home 10 years ago. I have a book started for that. We just built a barn and I am going to keep going with that. I am also working on a family one for myself. I also have an "ABC" book going for my daughter. Seems I can never work on one thing at a time I guess. ~~betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/07 12:31 pm - Basom, NY
Welcome to the board. I don't know why people aren't posting here. Cyndi and I have just joined too!! ~~Betsy
lv2beasahm
on 4/24/07 10:34 am - Pennsville, NJ
Topic: RE: Scrapbooking Plans
I like to make tags and little pockets to put them in. That's how I do my hidden journaling. Another way to see great examples is to visit www.twopeasinabucket.com. You can learn EVERYTHING there! * Cyndi *
lv2beasahm
on 4/24/07 7:34 am - Pennsville, NJ
Hi Bev! I'm here!!!! I check the board daily but no one ever posts. I have my WLS on May 23 so I'm getting all kinds of things for my album. Good to see another person post here! * Cyndi *
cotonmom2
on 4/23/07 3:07 am - Wichita , KS
Topic: Where is everyone?
I just realized that the dates on most of these post are last year in 2006? I just found this message board and thought this was a good idea but it seems like no one is posting recently why is that? Bev~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views