Recent Posts

Dixie Chick
on 6/23/05 1:59 pm - War Eagle, AL
Topic: RE: Graphic Needed
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I never would have thought to do that!! I did google it earlier, but not like that. When I get my pages finished, i will scan them for you to see!! Lindy who is lovin you!!
judyanne
on 6/23/05 1:52 pm - Duarte, CA
Topic: RE: Graphic Needed
Lindy, What a great idea! Go to "google.com" and hit the images button. Then type in gastric bypass. You will have more graphics than you can imagine!! Judy
Dixie Chick
on 6/23/05 6:55 am - War Eagle, AL
Topic: Graphic Needed
I need a graphic (drawing) of our new pouch! Sounds strange, but I want it for my WLS scrapbook. I have searched this site and others and cannot find one. Thanks! Lindy
judyanne
on 6/23/05 6:13 am - Duarte, CA
Topic: RE: JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS!!
But . . . I only got 5 and one of them was mine! I thought there were 6 of us??? Judy
judyanne
on 6/23/05 12:52 am - Duarte, CA
Topic: RE: ATTENTION SUMMER 6x6 DUAL LAYOUT PARTICIPENTS
This is tooo funny! I, too, figured everyone would do a "beach" type layout. Thought I was being original with the 4th of July theme. Maybe we will end up with a July scrapbook and have to do another layout next month for August!! Judy
firemom1
on 6/23/05 12:47 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: RE: July 20th Happy Birthday swaps due/Sign Here.
Ok, My others are all done and I am in preop hyper mode so I will be number 7 in this swap. woohoo. I LOVE this board!!! It has gotten me into stampin/scrappin' again. I have done very little lately and have rediscovered the fun again. Luci
firemom1
on 6/23/05 12:39 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: input
Ok, all you 6x6 swappers, I have a question. I am new at swapping, so I wondered, when you do a page, do you put frames on them for the pictures and journaling or not? At first I was going to, but then decided that the recipients may not have a pictures to fit without resizing, or want to do something else with the page, so I didn't put any on. What are your feelings or what do you normally do? I want to be prepared for the next swap. (how about a recipe 6x6 swap????)Luci
firemom1
on 6/23/05 12:34 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Judy I think because I am starting off my new life in July (15th) I will use one of the "USA", red, white, and blue, etc pages as the first page of my wls journey book. I figured they can also be used if someone has a relative/friend in the service, or just as a July page. Looks like there will be several too use-how exciting!!!! Luci (In case you haven't read my other post, I also did that theme -lol)
firemom1
on 6/22/05 10:54 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
This is tooooo funny. I thought everyone would be doing beach etc pages so I did a 4th pge also-rofl Luci
firemom1
on 6/22/05 10:53 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: RE: JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS!!
I jealous,mine haven't gotten here yet. Luci
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views