Recent Posts

judyanne
on 7/4/05 11:00 am - Duarte, CA
Topic: RE: BDAY card swap closed
The cards are all packaged and ready to go. I will get them in the mail tomorrow. We leave early on Wednesday for two weeks. I will miss all of you. Can't wait to see the goodies I will have waiting for me - the summer layouts and the B'day cards!!! Judy
Tonya M.
on 7/4/05 7:27 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: I can't wait!!!
I can't wait to see the 6x6's. I am so excited. I really had a hard time deciding what to do. I haven't scrapped in so long. I hope you all like them
maureenk
on 7/3/05 7:21 am - Jefferson, GA
Topic: RE: July 20th Happy Birthday swaps due/Sign Here.
Thanks.. I will keep my eyes peeled for the next one
Jennifer U.
on 7/3/05 12:08 am - Rosemount, MN
Topic: BDAY card swap closed
Okay...its the magic number 10!!! You make 10 cards. You will get one of yours back!!!! Mail them to me by the 20th of July!!! If you need my addy, email me! Also look for it on the OHScrappers Yahoo group! Happy Stampin! Questions, concerns...email me! xoxoxojenn
Jennifer U.
on 7/3/05 12:05 am - Rosemount, MN
Trisha
on 7/1/05 3:05 pm - Glendale, AZ
Topic: Trisha's 6x6
I JUST finished my 6x6's and I did 10 of them thinking that's how many of us there was then I look back on here just now, and there is only 6 in that swap and I'm not in it???? Guess I missed the original post. I thought I was part of the 6x6 July swap. Gosh, so much is going on. Sorry for the confusion - well, guess I am the only one confused. So nevermind. I just realized that I signed up for it right after Jenn said the swap was closed. Guess I missed the "closed" part. LOL Sorry, Jenn!! Maybe you all will get them in a RAK! Hugs, Trisha
Trisha
on 7/1/05 2:18 pm - Glendale, AZ
Topic: Now I get it!
I kept thinking that if I cut the 12x12 in half and then in half again I'd have a 3x3. It's the Phoenix heat affecting my brain cells, or maybe it's the weight loss. Who knows. Anyway, once I got the 12x12 individual sheets I was like DUH! LOL Thanks for your patience and kindness when I asked about it down below. I was confused! Also, this is my first time ever doing a scrapbook page swap and I have a feeling mine are going to look like a kindergardner did it vs. a 32 year old. LOL Sorry! Jenn- they are going out priority mail on Saturday. Monday is a holiday so you should have it by Tuesday or so. I'll get my birthday cards in before the deadline this month. Hugs, Trisha
Trisha
on 7/1/05 2:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
Topic: Your June Cards!!!
I am SOOOOOO sorry!! I was getting in my scrapbook/stamping stuff tonight to do the July scrapbook swap (nothing like waiting until the last minute) and I found 2 of each of the cards you all sent me. I thought I had put the extra copy in your swap envelope, but looks like I didn't. My bad. I am so sorry!! I was like OMG when I saw it. I'll pay for the postage to get those to you all since one person fell through at the end and I didn't include your extra one in your back. Sorry about this! I feel so bad. Hugs, Trisha
firemom1
on 6/30/05 5:44 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: RE: 10 and counting-Birthday Swap!
Dawn As simple or fancy as you wish. Oh how I love these swaps-so much fun getting others ideas...Luci
Susan "Losin"
on 6/30/05 5:15 am - Parkersburg, WV
Topic: RE: Put your thinking caps on - I Need ideas - HELP!
Here are some more ideas for college pages, of course it's been a while since I was in college so some of these might need editing. Laundry/ Laundramat Delivery Pizza Microwave popcorn Ramen Noodles/ Kraft Macaroni and Cheese/PeanutButter Sandwiches or other cheap meals All you can eat buffet Phone Bills/Cards etc Registrar Scholarships Friday Happy Hour Off Campus Life After Hours Parties Frat House Parties All-nighters (all night cram sessions) Finals Week Library Keg parties Spring Break Dorm Life Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views