Recent Posts

firemom1
on 7/7/05 12:23 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: RE: August
Judy oooohhhh, all that fresh fruit-I am so jealous. I can almost taste it. Have fun and enjoy yourself(as if there was any need to tell you that-lol) I just went to a tag class and have some good ideas. Luci
judyanne
on 7/6/05 12:27 pm - Duarte, CA
Well, as I sit here in Cabo, I like both ideas!!! Of course I am here at an all inclusive. Food is available 24/7 and so is alcohol at no charge. I am being very good. I only drank water all day and ate LOTS of fresh fish. Just let me know what is decided. Let's do the recipe first and then I will head the other one in Sept. Judy
Jennifer U.
on 7/6/05 9:00 am - Rosemount, MN
Topic: RE: I can't wait!!!
Hmmmmm Maybe I will send you a special Tink RAK...never thought of that one!! Hmmmmmm I could never send my Tink Stamp away....She wouldn't be happy with the mailing arangements...xoxoxojenn
Tonya M.
on 7/6/05 8:14 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Yeah! Prove it... send it to me for verification... I'll send it back I promise Tonya
Dawn C.
on 7/6/05 7:47 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I like Luci's idea. Make a 2 page 6x6 layout with a recipe on each page. WLS friendly of course! I don't usually do 6 x 6 but would if it meant a little cookbook. Dawn
Jennifer U.
on 7/6/05 6:04 am - Rosemount, MN
I am sure they are awesome! No worries! Did I mention I have a TinkerBell Stamp? Hmmmm did I? huh? Huh? Ya know I just love to aggrevate you! xoxoxojenn
firemom1
on 7/6/05 3:59 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I'm all for a recipe swap. I just saw a 6x6 book of those and it was great. We could do one page with a recipe or do two pages with two recipes.(yes, yes) I would be glad to head this one up and take my turn, seeing as how I will be home for a few weeks. Let me know your interest. I was thinking wls friendly recipes, but doesn't have to be. Luci
firemom1
on 7/6/05 3:52 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: RE: Your June Cards!!!
Trisha Don't worry about sending my card back (blue with butterfly). You can use it if you wish. Luci
Jennifer U.
on 7/6/05 12:44 am - Rosemount, MN
Judy, You are too funny. I have heard about recipe swaps and tag swaps. I have never done one before though..that would be up to someone else to host. Cards are always awesome!!! I was thinking of a 6x6er again...with a twist. A dual page. But this one is about you (or me, or us!)... The heading would be something pertaining to our us or our journey(ie: A little tidbit about Jenn Uitto...). A picture at where we are at now on one page and a quick journal about us on the other side. Our life, changes, family...acceptance. More so we can get to know each other and even ourselves. Begin a scrapbook for OH Scrappers and Swap participants and maybe once a year get another tidbit about each other and new participants...etc....Hmmmm what do you guys think??? I guess I am just throwing things out there...xoxoxojenn
judyanne
on 7/4/05 11:06 am - Duarte, CA
Topic: August
Soooo . . . what are we doing for August? I've seen interest in a recipe swap. I would also like to see a tag swap. What kind of cards can we do next??? Halloween, Thanksgiving, ???? Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views