Recent Posts

Tracie
on 7/11/05 4:24 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Topic: RE: Your June Cards!!!
Hey Trish.. Got my extra card yesterday.. Thank you!! I also got a set of 6x6ers.. I"m assuming they were yours, they are awesomous.. everyone else missed out HAHAHAHAHAHAH If you need them back.. I will be hesitant to send them because they are so beautiful .. but I will *sniff sniff* Tracie S.. 341/310/180
cflater
on 7/10/05 1:09 am - Bel Air, MD
Topic: RE: update
Luci, Just think - you're really on your way!!!!!! Hope you are as lucky as I was - not too much pain and everything went well. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Cheryl
Samantha M.
on 7/9/05 11:17 pm - Round Rock, TX
Topic: RE: Profile updated
Tonya, I grew up in Fair Oaks! I graduated from Bella Vista - lived in Fair Oaks most of my life! What a small world, huh? And you are not a dork! That is why I like being on scrapbook groups - I get all kinds of ideas that I never would have thought of! Thanks for signing my guestmap! Samantha 267/210/150
Tonya M.
on 7/9/05 11:22 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: Profile updated
I read your profile.. You are doing so wonderful! Although if you still lived in the Sacramento area we could scrapbook together Good idea on printing out your on-line journal for your scrapbbok. I never even thought of doing that (cause I am a dork) Keep up the great work! Tonya
Samantha M.
on 7/8/05 2:19 pm - Round Rock, TX
Topic: Profile updated
Hello ladies! Just a quick not (& favor) to see if you would take a minute and check out my new profile. Also, if you could sign my guest'map'. This profile I will later print out and use to journal my WLS scrapbook album. I just purchased the Rosebud album from CM and I just love it! Anyway, thanks so much for checking it out! Samantha 267/210/150
Samantha M.
on 7/8/05 2:16 pm - Round Rock, TX
Topic: RE: Disneyland!!
Trisha, I just finished scrapbooking my Disney album! It is so thick! I have some extra stuff if you would like, I can pop it in the mail to you...what is your address? I had so much fun there! Isn't it a great place? 100 pics - you are definitely going to be busy for a while! Samantha 267/210/150
foxycotto
on 7/8/05 7:43 am - West Babylon, NY
Luci, Just want to wish you the best. May God guide your surgeons hands and may you have a speedy, uneventful recovery. Welcome to the losing side.
telsll
on 7/8/05 5:00 am - Lusby, MD
Luci, I will be gone all week and not returning until next Friday, so wanted to send by best wishes now. Keep optimistic and upbeat, and all will go well. Keep us updated. TraciL
firemom1
on 7/8/05 1:16 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: update
Well, preop is over and surgery is next Friday at 9 a.m. One week from today-wow. It's finally here. Luci : :
Tonya M.
on 7/7/05 12:48 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: I can't wait!!!
She is a feisty little one... I got a cute little Tink piggy bank from my husband a few months ago for no reason... very cute. She sits on my computer desk.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views