Recent Posts

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/2/07 9:10 am - Tucson, AZ
Topic: RE: Scrapbook Group
I deleted the group because there was no participation. Sorry
Joanna J.
on 8/2/07 8:19 am - Wooday , TX
Topic: RE: Scrapbook Group
I can't seem to find the group or get the links to work. What am I doing wrong? Joanna
lv2beasahm
on 7/7/07 8:57 am - Pennsville, NJ
Topic: Is there anybody out there????
It's kind of funny to check out OH and see soooooooooooooo many scrapbookers yet no one ever posts here! lol I'm 6 weeks out of surgery and have lost 45.6 lbs as of this morning. I've been taking my pics and am looking forward to some scrapping time this week. It hasn't been an easy journey. Crap, not even close. Many, MANY times I've wondered why the heck I did this. But, I've been feeling better and better and am keeping things down now. It's a nice change. So, if there are any other scrappers out there I'd love to hear from you!!!! * Cyndi *
lv2beasahm
on 5/29/07 12:41 am - Pennsville, NJ
Topic: RE: I have a new date so let's start talking Scrapping!
Hi Vickie. All I can say is I'm glad to be home!!!! Mark's going to print the pics for me and I'm going to start working on it tonight. I feel like sh*t but I know each day gets better. I'm home celebrating my birthday today. All I wanted was to be home today. Someday I'll clean out my scraproom but for now I'm hogging a tray table in the living room. I'm walking and sipping as much as I can. I'm having a yummy orange jello right now. LOL * Cyndi * 4 Days Post-Op
Vickie J
on 5/27/07 5:13 am - Tallahassee, FL
Cyndi, Welcome to the losing side of life!! I haven't been online lately or I would have posted my best wishes for your surgery. I'm hoping all went well and that you're home & recovering nicely!! I still haven't started my book but I keep telling myself I'm going to get my room re-organized and get back at it. I had shoulder & knee surgery in April & am doing physical therapy 4 days a week but I'm well enough that I should be able to do a little if I'd stay at home! We had driven down to see my ps & then on to Key West for a few days to celebrate our anniversary & just got back a week ago and I'm leaving again later this week to got to the mountains for a few days but MAYBE I'll get motivated to clean my scrap room before we leave so I can get started on my album after I return. You'll just have to keep kicking me in the fanny to get me moving!! Good luck & keep us posted on your progress - wls & scrapbooking! Remember to walk, walk, walk & sip, sip, sip!! Vickie J.
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/07 8:47 pm - Basom, NY
Sounds like you are getting there. I saved my hospital band to scrap. I had my son take before pics of me, but I don't like how they came out. I might just use pics of Easter of something. We'll see. ~~Betsy
lv2beasahm
on 5/14/07 6:23 am - Pennsville, NJ
Topic: I have a new date so let's start talking Scrapping!
Well, I got delayed 2 days so my surgery is now May 25th. I guess I should be glad because it gives me a little more time to organize my "scrap crap". I found a 12x12 album while cleaning so now I have my album. I'll take my "before" pic before I leave for the hospital. I have my journal and I'll take that with me. At least I'll write in case I forget stuff. Where is everyone? Let's get some Scrap Chat started! * Cyndi *
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/14/07 5:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Topic: RE: Need wls layout ideas!!
Her layouts are really creative. Mine looks so plain now. I have mine on my profile. Miss you guys.
lv2beasahm
on 4/30/07 10:24 am - Pennsville, NJ
Topic: RE: Need wls layout ideas!!
Vickie, Here's a link to Kristi's layouts at Two Peas. http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/album_display.asp?album_id=54842 I sent her an email and asked her to get over to this forum. She had surgery and I tracked her down at Two Peas. I'm a terrific scraplifter myself. Now if I could only find the time. * Cyndi *
Connie D.
on 4/30/07 8:21 am - Janesville, CA
Topic: RE: Scrapbooking Plans
Creative Memories has their own magazine. That's where I read it. Unfortunately, I haven't had my picture done every month, nor have I had time to scrapbook. Sheesh, I'm so far behind in everything except acquiring more scrapbooking stuff. Hope you're doing better!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views