Recent Posts

Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 12:13 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: New to board!
Welcom Gail - You have one up on me, I haven't done any digital scrapping. I might give it a whirl since I have heard so many talk about it lately. We do some swaps around here. Don't hesitate to sign up for one. I was really impressed with the 6x6 summer pages I received. It is a great way to get a scrapbook done! Tonya
cflater
on 7/13/05 9:37 am - Bel Air, MD
Topic: Motivation needed
Hi everyone. Well, it's been 3 weeks and I'm down 29 lbs. according to my surgeon yesterday. I have been working on my travel album to add photos from my cruise in June. That's just about done. Next are the pictures from a baby shower for my nephew & his wife, then, in August - a bridal shower for my niece. I am slowly (very slowing) making progress. I never thought scrapping would be a chore! Hopefully, more protein will spruce things up a bit. Cheryl
cflater
on 7/13/05 9:33 am - Bel Air, MD
Topic: RE: New to board!
Hi Gail, Welcome aboard! I am just getting back to the board after surgery. There are a number of good people here! Cheryl
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 7:59 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: August 6x6 Recipe Swap
For all who want to participate our dear Luci (Twin One) is hosting a swap next month. The deadline to sign-up is August 2nd. This is a WLS friendly 6x6 dual page layout recipe swap. So create a dual page layout with a recipe on one side & a picture on the other... or a recipe on each side..... or a recipe on one side and a story about it on the other.... or whatever floats your boat! Anyway hop on over to the yahoo group (if you need a link or invite email me) and sign up in the database section! Take Care, Tonya PS -- While you are at it sign Luci's support page as she is having surgery on the 15th! Go Luci! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=S1105064656
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 7:53 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: Rules for Swaps?
Rules? We have no rules! If you would like to be the hostess with the mostest feel free. I would then post it on the Yahoo group for easy tracking Tonya
Dakota Mom
on 7/13/05 4:58 am - Montgomery, AL
Topic: New to board!
Hi Everyone! I thought I would jump in and introduce myself. My name is Gail and I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I am currently using Photoshop Elements 3.0 and HP Creative Design Scrapbook Assistant. I have been paper scraping for years but recently got turned onto digital scrapbooking. The Photoshop Elements 3.0 is new to me so if you hear me complain just laugh it off! I look forward to getting to know you guys and maybe get into some swaps that I see you have listed. I have been a member with OH here for about a year now and post mainly on the AL message board. Gail
maureenk
on 7/12/05 10:37 am - Jefferson, GA
Topic: Blank Card swap
If it is not against rules, I would like to start a generic card swap. These should be blank cards, with no greetings or sentiments. This way, each participant can use the card for whatever they chose...birthdays...get well....note cards.... anything I thought we could do sign ups until 7/15, with the cards due to me by August 1. I will limit this to ten participants, so each person would make 10 cards, and mail me 9. I will then send everyone back nine cards. Cards should be sent along with a postage paid return envelope. The return envelope should have the same amount of postage as it took to mail me your cards. The cards should fit into a 4 3/8 X 5 3/4 envie ( standard 1/2 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper) Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks Maureen
maureenk
on 7/12/05 10:31 am - Jefferson, GA
Topic: Rules for Swaps?
Are there any rules for swaps? Can anyone start one? I would love to start some type of card swap, but I am not sure this is acceptable Thanks
firemom1
on 7/12/05 6:04 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: RE: Just a suggestion..
Tracie I think we were doing that, but I can't remember if I did on the 6x6 ers. I don't remember doing it. Did on the cards though, that is 2nd nature when I do cards. And I am so bad about the recipe-didn't do one for the 6x6 and forgot to enclose with the birthday, so will email recipe. Luci
Tracie
on 7/11/05 4:28 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Topic: Just a suggestion..
When we do swaps would anyone object to people putting their names on the back of them, or were we already suppose to do that? I'd just like to know who did what. If we were already suppose to I apologize cuz I didn't.. Tracie S.. 341/310/180
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views