Recent Posts

Jennifer U.
on 7/17/05 10:38 pm - Rosemount, MN
Jennifer U.
on 7/17/05 10:37 pm - Rosemount, MN
Topic: Birthday Card Participants
Hey all you sassy stampers out there.... For the 10 of you, who have signed up for the BDAY card swap they are due this Friday...the 22nd!!! Don't forget...lots of people counting on you!!! xoxoxojenn
Tracie
on 7/14/05 3:10 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Topic: RE: Rules for Swaps?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ohscrapbookers Come join us we have a ball!! Tracie S.. 341/310/180
Dakota Mom
on 7/14/05 11:36 am - Montgomery, AL
Topic: RE: New to board!
Hi Tonya! You really should give digital scrapbooking a try. It is quite fun but it takes a bit to catch on to the different tools and such. I still get frustrated quite a bit trying to do new things. But it is so much easier to share these pages with friends and family far away. I look forward to getting to know you all and can't wait to jump in on some swaps. Gail
Dakota Mom
on 7/14/05 11:34 am - Montgomery, AL
Topic: RE: New to board!
Hi Cheryl and thanks for the welcome! I do hope you are adjusting well to the new lifestyle! Gail
maureenk
on 7/14/05 2:58 am - Jefferson, GA
Topic: RE: Rules for Swaps?
Thanks Tonya Where is the yahoo group? I am not familiar with that
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 5:46 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: Just a suggestion..
I totally thought about that... after they were in the sealed envelope. Oooops... So my little stampin' up friends... how much does the personalized stamp cost anyway? Tonya
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 5:17 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: In case you missed it on the main board
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/messageboard/postdetail/1364343.html?vc=0 "Twas the Night Before Bypass" 'Twas the night before bypass, when all through my gut not a morsel was stirring, not even a nut. The suitcase was packed by the back door with care, in hopes that a new me would soon return there. I lay nestled, snug in my bed while visions of calories danced in my head; and me in my plus size pajamas and wrap, had just settled in for a long, restless nap. When deep in my mind there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my dreams to see what was the matter. Away to my fridge I flew like a flash, ripped open the door and drooled at the stash. The moonlight reflecting off the beautiful snacks gave a luster of radiance to all on the racks. When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an array of the comfort foods I hold so dear. With a familiar feeling of all those I'd pick, I thought in a moment I just might be sick. More lovely than angels their voices they came, and they whistled and shouted and called me by name; "Now pizza, now French fries, now chocolate galore on cheesecake, on ice cream, on donuts and more!" From the tip of my tongue, to the end of my toe, I will miss you all more than ever you'll know. As an addict that shakes and stirs as he sits, I'll mourn the loss of my delectable hits. So back to my bed I went with great haste, and settled back down with nary a taste. And then in an instant, in pre-op I sat, nervously waiting to no longer be fat. As I sat deep in thought and adjusted my gown, In came my surgeon in one single bound. He was dressed all in scrubs, from his head to his feet and he seemed very calm as he eyed me like meat. He looked at my chart, with his scope gave a listen, I don't think he noticed my eyes starting to glisten. He was chubby and plump -- he could lose some himself, and I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself. A wink of his eye and a twist of his head, soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread. He spoke barely a word as he prepped for his work, he paused for a moment, then turned with a jerk. And laying a finger aside of his face, and giving a nod, out of the room he did race. He checked in the next day, to his students gave a whistle, and away they all flew like a down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim as he walked out of sight, "speedy thinness to you and a healthier life!" Author unknown I have a feeling my fellow scrappers would really appreciate this poem. I see it on the page next to or with your pre-op photos. I see pre-ops dressing up just to get photos for this poem. Not that any of us ever take photos so we can use a particular paper, sticker, embellishment or die cut... we would never do that Tonya
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 12:16 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: Motivation needed
Cheryl, You are funny, protein is the answer to everything around here . I think it is always better or more fun when you have someone to scrap with. Is there a consultant in your area that holds crops or a scrapbooking store? You might try that. It gets you out of the house. You can see other peoples work and socialize. You might not get as much done but you will bring the fun back in. Tonya
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 12:14 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: Blank Card swap
I am not a card person but there are quite a few hanging out here. I would give it at least a week or two before you close out sign ups though since not everybody logs on here every day Good luck, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views