Recent Posts

Caramel Delight
on 7/22/05 4:12 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: RE: New To The Board
Hi Dawn! Another Pittsburgher!!!!!! Thank you for the welcome!~~Tonya
Caramel Delight
on 7/22/05 4:07 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Tonya! Thank you for the welcome. ~~Tonya G.
Caramel Delight
on 7/22/05 4:05 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you for all of the info. I will join in on the yahoo group for sure.
Dawn C.
on 7/21/05 11:25 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Tonya! Welcome to the board. I live in the Pgh area too. Also hooked on scrapping! Some stamping. Check out the yahoo board to join in on the swaps. It seems like everyone here goes there more often. Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" and welcome. Good luck on your journey. Dawn
Tonya M.
on 7/21/05 3:30 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Hey there!! I am Tonya too... welcome... definitely check out tha yahoo board it is where we keep track of all the fun swaps... there is still time to join the most current swap! Oooh... might have to start using my last initial Take care, Tonya N
Jennifer U.
on 7/21/05 6:24 am - Rosemount, MN
Topic: RE: July 20th Happy Birthday swaps due/Sign Here.
Maureen, I counted you in. You made it before the deadline. Did you still want to participate? xoxoxojenn
Tracie
on 7/21/05 5:36 am - Ottumwa, IA
Hey Tonya and welcome!! Might wanna check out our yahoo group.. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ohscrapbookers/ Have alot of talented ladies around here! We like to swap swap swap!! Tracie S.. 341/302/180 2 pounds away from TWOTERVILLE!!
Caramel Delight
on 7/18/05 4:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: New To The Board
Hello all!!! My name is Tonya and this is my 1st time posting. A couple of years ago my mom took a Scrapbooking class and now has me hooked I love to take pictures and finding a creative way to display them is sooooooo much fun (and expensive!!!!). I just wanted to say hi and any suggestions, new ideas, or if you know any supplies that you might think I would like please let me know~ I am going to check out Lifetimemoments.com. Peace and Blessings~Tonya
Dawn C.
on 7/17/05 11:29 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: RE: Birthday Card Participants
I am mailing mine today! Dawn
Jennifer U.
on 7/17/05 10:43 pm - Rosemount, MN
Topic: RE: Just a suggestion..
Thru Stampin'Up they are $17.95 and come in 3 different styles. Not sure about the other companies out there...xoxoxojenn PS. And No, Tinkerbell is not one of the personalized stamps...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views