Recent Posts

Tracie
on 8/16/05 2:19 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Topic: My list of stuff..
Sorry guys I went on vacation last weekend and didn't get a chance to get anything listed and also busy at home trying to get things back in order. I will post a list of my stuff tomorrow.. I promise! Can't go anywhere one of our cars broke down and my husband has to take the other one to work tomorrow because the buddy he's been riding with, HIS car broke down now. Geeshh.. when will it all end?!?! Anyways, I'm going to go through stuff and list it all tomorrow. Thanks for being patient. Whoever can post this on the yahoo scrapbooking site also, I unsubscribed before I thought about posting it there.. Thanks ladies.. Tracie S.. 341/287/180
Melissa F.
on 8/15/05 11:58 pm - Bessemer, al
Topic: RE: Anyone interested??
Have you got anythingleft, this is an old post. Just wandering what you had. Love Melissa
Dakotaoh
on 8/10/05 10:34 pm - Ft. Mitchell, KY
Topic: RE: For all you QVC/Lisa Bearnson junkies
I'm looking forward to it! Sometimes I never buy a thing but I love the ideas that they have and share.
Tracie
on 8/9/05 6:01 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Topic: Anyone interested??
I've come to the conclusion in my wonderful hectic life, I have no time for scrapbooking or stamping. We've started 'cleaning house' and getting rid of things we no longer want or use so, I don't have a lot of things but I'm wanting to get rid of them. The only thing I would ask for is for the shipping and handling to be paid. If you want to know what all I have e-mail me and I'll give you the exact list. You ladies are a bunch of talented individuals! I just right now don't have the time or honestly the want to to do this. If you are interested please just e-mail me and let me know. to you all! Tracie S.. 341/287/180
Tonya M.
on 8/9/05 7:33 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: For all you QVC/Lisa Bearnson junkies
QVC TSV COUNTDOWN: AUGUST 13 Lisa Bearnson It's almost here! Watch CK's Lisa Bearnson on QVC this Saturday, August 13, for an amazing Today's Special Value and other can't-miss scrapbook product demonstrations. Tune in starting at 12 a.m. ET for a whole day of scrapbooking fun! See kit details and a photo at www.creatingkeepsakes.com/qvc. Here is a link to some new skethes on creating keepsakes website: www.creatingkeepsakes.com/mag. Take care all! Tonya
Tonya M.
on 8/9/05 7:32 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: Birthday Card Swap Received!
I wish I was more talented at or interested in cards I would have participated! Take care, Tonya
Tonya M.
on 8/9/05 7:30 am - Citrus Heights, CA
Topic: RE: Scrapbooking Teacher
Very cool Brandy! If you want to post some of your favorites (if they are scanned or you can take a digital photo) post them on the OH Scrapbookers yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ohscrapbookers/ We all can use tips.. more layouts... and we do swaps too! Maybe you can post a tip of the day or week or something! That would be really cool... Tonya ps congratulations on you surgery date.. I had my surgery on March 7th and I am down 103 pounds!
Brandy C.
on 8/9/05 5:13 am - Whitley City, KY
Topic: Scrapbooking Teacher
Hey all! If anyone has questions feel free to ask me.... I was a scrapbooking teacher for a couple of years and consider myself somewhat of an expert. I love to work on my albums and I would love to help any of you that feel overwhelmed. Blessings to all Brandy (pre op my surgery is scheduled for end of Month!!!!!!!!!!)
Claddagh Katie S.
on 8/8/05 1:57 am - Springfield, IL
Topic: RE: paper piecing
I do, but very limited! Actually, my favorite shaker boxes to do right now are small ones made from slide mounts! They are adorable, and very easy to make and embellish with. I use mini-ziplocks for the 'shaker' insides, and embellish the slide mounts with everything from buttons, to stickers, to embossing etc...
Claddagh Katie S.
on 8/8/05 1:54 am - Springfield, IL
Topic: Birthday Card Swap Received!
I was so excited to get my Birthday Card Swap back on Sat morning!!!!! Everything is terrific! And, I agree, I hate to give some of them away! I'd rather keep them for myself!!!! They'll have to be very special recipients to get these cards!!!!! Kudos, ladies! Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views