Recent Posts

Tera P.
on 9/7/05 10:37 pm - Miles City, MT
Topic: RE: Any stampers out there?
I'm an avid stamper!!!! I'm addicted to stampin up sets at the moment and i love the way the paper and inks coordinate. As for scrapping my journey, i bought an 8x8 scrapbook just for that purpose and i have my first set of before pictures done and ready to go in. I'm going to have my mother take another set at the hospital. I also have a notebook filled with reciepts and other information that i can add to my book. I plan on putting it all together while i'm recooperating. Tera
Nancy Hall
on 9/5/05 8:52 am - Charlotte, NC
Topic: Scrapping your WLS journey SWAP
Anyone out there interested in a swap with pages to record your WLS journey? I was thinking that we could pick certain milestones and have pages representing those milestones and have folks choose a 1 or 2 page spread of that milestone. Anyone game?
scrapdiva
on 9/4/05 2:44 am - Lebanon, OH
Topic: Hello! New to this board
Hello ladies! I was very excited to see that there was a message board specifically for scrapbookers and papercrafters! My name is Michelle, I am 36, married mother of 2 still on medical leave after my open RNY on 8/2/05. I am the Lead Instructor of an ARCHIVER's store in Cincinnati, Ohio and have been Scrapbooking for more than 8 years. I am very excited to trade ideas with all of you in this forum! I am currently into paper bag albums as a novelty craft.....Look forward to getting to know other "losers" who scrap!
judyanne
on 9/2/05 11:44 am - Duarte, CA
Topic: RE: swap
I'm game for anything, also. Judy
taysmommy
on 9/2/05 5:56 am - Ironton, MO
Topic: long time no see
Howdy! How's everyone doing? I'm sorry that I haven't been doing the challenge thing lately, but my life has been hectic to say the least. We had to move unexpectedly about 6 weeks ago, and are living with my parents and younger brother. It's not the ideal living arrangement, but we're working things out. My scrapping has taken off. Since we moved here, I have my own dedicated scrap space, that no one else uses..EVER. So I'm able to lay a page out and go back to it when I need to. Since we've been here I've done over 30 pages. Which is more than I've done in the last 4 years combined. In the past week though, I've realized that my boxes of eyelets and snaps are somewhere in our storage unit. So I've been using what I've got. I also ran out of adhesive last night. Don't you hate when that happens? I don't know how much I'll be able to post here, I'm sharing a computer connection with my parents and my 17 y/o computer geek brother. And with an almost 2 year old, I'm lucky to get on here once a day. If someone would like to take over doing the challenge, I can email you the list of challenges that I had. Hope everyone is doing well. Do we have any members that might have been hit by Hurricaine Katrina? Happy scrappin', Amanda
judyanne
on 8/31/05 1:54 pm - Duarte, CA
I'm scrapping my wls journey. I have completed about 30 12x12 pages so far. If someone can tell me how to add pics to our yahoo site, I will be glad to do so. I had fun incorporating my IV line, heparin bottle, etc into my layouts. Sure makes for a lumpy book so far. Judy
Patty O.
on 8/31/05 5:22 am - Mastic, NY
Hi! I also love to rubber stamp! I started a few months ago and I am SO addicted! I've been using them in my scrapbooks and I started making cards as well. I have been buying stamps that were wood mounted but I recently purchased a CTMH set of acrylics, which I have to say, I am loving. Anyone interested in a card swap? My surgery is Sept 19, is anyone scrapping the WLS journey? I have thought about it, I may do an 8x8 of it. Patty O.
telsll
on 8/30/05 8:12 am - Lusby, MD
Topic: RE: swap
Bookmark sounds cool! But really, I'm game for anything. I'll be watching for an update. TraciL
firemom1
on 8/30/05 1:29 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Topic: swap
Okay gals (don't think we have any guys yet) It won't be long til the recipe swap will be on it's way. Anyone game for another swap???? Someone had suggested a tag swap, or a bookmark swap. any other suggestions? My stamps are itching to be used. Luci
Jennifer U.
on 8/29/05 10:37 pm - Rosemount, MN
Topic: RE: 6x6 recipe swap
I plan on going to the po today. Gracie is doing much better, now I fear I am getting pnemonia! It never fails. Plus we have such a weakened immune system, those of us post opp. Can I just crawl into bed and sleep for a week? xojenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views