Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 10:39 pm - Roseville, MI
Topic: RE: Has anyone done a WLS scrapbook?
I did my WLS book with the same scrapbook. I love this book and I do the pictures once a month. The differences are amazing. Suzanne 300/153/150
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 10:37 pm - Roseville, MI
Topic: RE: FYI scrapbooking website
I have been using this website for a long time. I love their pea soup which gives you nice sayings to use on your pages, and I love looking at the ideas. Suzanne 300/153/150
Jereni
on 2/21/06 5:27 am - Madison, MS
Topic: FYI scrapbooking website
If ya'll scrapbook much you probably have already found this website but I think it's the best. www.twopeasinabucket.com Just thought I'd spread the goodness
Nancy Hall
on 2/10/06 4:39 am - Charlotte, NC
BethM
on 2/8/06 2:08 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Topic: RE: Enhancing profiles.
I don't know if you are wanting to get a theme on your background in your profile or spruce up actual photos. But if you email the address - [email protected] There are volunteers that are also members that will do anything you like for a background theme. I am a scrapbooker too and love Mary Engelbreit. Click on my name above and see what they did. It took a couple weeks but I love it to pieces!!! They will email you back with what you need to provide them. Good Luck - Beth (Oklahoma City)
Buckeyegal
on 2/7/06 9:55 am - Reynoldsburg, OH
Wow - what a great idea!!! As I write this on my laptop, I'm in my scrapbooking room and the thought never crossed my mind. I also have a 7x7 CM book that I can use. It is lavender which is my favorite color. I think I have seen fitness stickers at either Michael's or Joann's. Now I'll be on the lookout for any paper, stickers or other embellishments that have to do with weightloss and fitness.
HeatherM
on 2/6/06 4:20 am - Macedon, NY
I am working on mine, but just as I am a work in progress, so is the album. I am doing the Creative Memories 7 x7 Rosebud album ( brushed mauve suede w/ embossed roses). I have a few pictures of "before", then I have a picture the night before surgery. My husband has been taking my picture each month on my surgery date. I am almost 8 months post-op. I have also been tracking my weight by week, so I have those numbers to add, and my informal exercize group ( all RNY-ers and Lap-Banders) has been taking my measurements every so often. I don't really have a theme, except the recurring image of the butterfly, the WLS icon. I am a Creative Memories consultant, so I am using all CM products. There are lots of flowers, butterflies, etc. I have 2 boys, so it is fun to do "girlie" pages for a change!! Heather Lap RNY 6/13/05 Dr. Galvin, Rochester General 297h/238s/168c/125g
theloveburts
on 2/4/06 6:21 am - Raleigh, NC
Topic: Enhancing profiles.
Does anyone know how to customize our profiles on here with nice backgrounds?
Dakotaoh
on 1/20/06 12:41 pm - Ft. Mitchell, KY
Topic: Scrapbooking Supplies
I am selling some of my excess scrapbooking supplies on Ebay if anyone is interested. My seller ID is: dakotaoh. Thanks!
Kelli P.
on 1/19/06 5:19 am - Rosedale, MD
Topic: RE: Ask me anything - Maryland scrapbookers meet!!
Hi Alicia, I am not too far from you and would be interested in a scrapbook get-together sometime. Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views