Recent Posts

Melissa Morris
on 5/22/06 9:15 am
RNY on 01/26/06 with
Topic: Hello New Scraper Here!
Hello, I am Melissa and I am a new scaper, I am not that good as some of the ones I have seen! I would love help, what you love to do, what is the best web site. Anything you can think of that would help a new scaper! Where should I start. I have bought paper, but don't know where to go from here. Thanks, Melissa
judyanne
on 5/7/06 7:38 am - Duarte, CA
Topic: RE: New here - hi!
I'm Judy and I'm one year post-op. I have scrapped my entire journey from before WLS to present day. I saved everything from the hospital and everything since. Ask me anything and good luck in your journey!! Judy
judyanne
on 5/7/06 7:34 am - Duarte, CA
Topic: RE: Hey, scrappers!
I'm Judy and I'm one year post-op. I have scrapped my entire journey from before WLS to present day. I saved everything from the hospital and everything since. Ask me anything and good luck in your journey!! Judy
janniebug
on 4/25/06 7:16 pm - Rogers, AR
Topic: RE: Help getting an appointment quicker?
I love that site. I use Peasoup all the time not just for scrapping but for card making also. Jan
Dakotaoh
on 4/25/06 12:15 am - Ft. Mitchell, KY
Topic: RE: Help getting an appointment quicker?
I've been scrapping for about 6 years and I scrap everything. Here lately I am working on catching up with my niece's kids. From infant to their current ages! I take my camera everywhere I go just in case! I just completed a book on angels. I've done several books for family and friends. I think they make the nicest gifts. They say pure love to me!
Dakotaoh
on 4/25/06 12:12 am - Ft. Mitchell, KY
Topic: RE: Post Op diet
If you haven't already taken a pic of your surgeon and he has a website with his pic on it, you can save it and use it. That's how I got the pic of my surgeon. Its a professional pic so it is much better then I could have done with my limited ability of taking pics! Cathy
Barbara Hansen
on 4/24/06 2:26 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: 6 weeks post op
I am pre op and am also planning a book about myself and this journey. I have heard of 2 ideas. One starting with the ugly catipiller (sp?) turning into the butterfly and the other was starting with Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. If there are other ideas I would love to hear them. Barbara Hansen
Michelle B.
on 4/23/06 2:27 pm - Goliad, TX
Topic: RE: 6 weeks post op
I agree!!! I need help.
Mariah
on 4/21/06 7:23 pm - Richmond, IN
Topic: RE: Gaining weight
Emily, I have just started one. I ordered my album from qvc. I know its an 8x8 album/day planner so I started my begining pages this week. Last week I had my first seminar and dr visit. Then this week I had to see the shrink. So I had my husband take pictures of the drs office with me in front of it as I opened the door for the first time.....The begining of the journey... I have pamphlets and paperwork I put on the background of the layouts. Im doing mine on the order of a dayplanner with one side a Monthly Calander and the other side of the page for pictures. Im filling the calander out with wts and bmi and workouts. I did love the idea the lady had of Snow White but I wasnt that creative when I started mine to actually have a theme. My favorite color is green and so is this album I ordered. I would like to have had that idea and named the dwarfs.. waterman, protienboy and whatever else will be fitting us postop. Good luck with yours and as I work on mine more I will pass along any WOW ideas I come up with.
Mariah
on 4/21/06 6:57 pm - Richmond, IN
Topic: RE: I've got a date !
Hey Patti, I love scrapbooking too. I recently ordered a dayplanner scrapbook from QVC. It should arrive anyday. Im going to scrap my wt loss journey. Im going to start it with the month I have my surgery and all that leeds up to the big day. Then weekly wt ins and drs appts. Its an 8x8 album with a calander month on one side of the page and the things I scrap and pictures on the other side. Im looking forward to scraping on my time off. Just hope I feel like it. I think this will be a great way to look back at my journey and it may help others who look at it too. Hopefully I'll be having mine at the end of may or first of june. Mariah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views