Recent Posts

bugsmom129
on 6/27/06 4:31 pm - Tualatin, OR
Topic: AZ Newbie
Hi, All! I'm 3 years post-op. I've always had an interest in scrapbooking, but am just now really diving into it. So glad I found this board! I look forward to sharing information with you all. Kambra Post-op / Glendale, AZ Alan Newhoff 331/165
Vicki E.
on 6/27/06 8:06 am - Horse Cave, KY
Topic: RE: HI!
Hi Ann - welcome to the boards! I will be banded on July 11th and I'm sooooo excited! CTMH is a company called Close To My Heart. They do scrapbook supplies but really lean toward stamps. They have clear acrylic stamps that are just beautiful. If you ever get a chance to go to one of their shows they are really good. I just went to my first one a few weeks ago. Hope you will stop by this board often. I come by all the time, but seems to not be much activity on it. Maybe we can build it up - Good Luck on your band, when is yours? - Vicki
Vicki E.
on 6/27/06 7:57 am - Horse Cave, KY
Topic: RE: WLS page SWAP???
Hello ladies - let's make this three banders in a row!! I didn't see about a swap but I am game. I also do 12x12 and plan to do that for my WLS scrapbook. Do either of you have a date yet? One thing I read on here once that I thought was a good idea was to take your camera to the operation and have whoever is with you take a picture of you opening the door getting ready to go into the hospital. I think I will do that one. Let me know - not exactly sure how a swap works but I am game for anything when it comes to scrapping. I know another girl that I just met on the main message board that is having RNY who is a scrapper - I bet she would be on for it. Let me know. - Vicki
Nicole W.
on 6/26/06 7:13 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Topic: Any Arizona Scrappers?
I am looking to organize a crop at the store I work at in Cave Creek... The Mad Scrappers. Probably on a Saturday night... 6pm-12midnight or until you drop (we did until 6am one night!) We could get the lab for $10 each person and the store all to ourselves. It would be me working the register and all that fun stuff. But its a great store! Let me know if anyone is interested!
Annette R.
on 6/26/06 10:29 am - Billings, MT
Topic: RE: WLS page SWAP???
Ann, I too just found this board. Pretty cool! We sound like twins! I am soon to be banded also, and plan to do a WLS scrapbook. I'd love to start a swap if we're too late for the other one. I'm in Billings, Montana and will have to travel 4 hrs to get the surgery done since they only do gastric bypass here in town. We should be able to find others to do a swap. By the way, I pretty much do 12x12 pages but I may do 7x7 (creative memories) for my WLS book. I really look forward to hearing from you. Email me if you'd like to. [email protected]
A C.
on 6/26/06 12:13 am - Marietta, GA
Topic: RE: Scrapping your WLS journey SWAP
Hi All, I am new here....glad I found this borad. Just wondering if the SWAP every got started? I made a post yesterday trying to start a SWAP...think it would be lots of fun. Please let me know... Thanks, Ann
A C.
on 6/26/06 12:11 am - Marietta, GA
Hi, I am new to the bords. I will be having Lap Band soon. Just wondering....what is CTMH? Ann
A C.
on 6/25/06 11:48 am - Marietta, GA
Topic: WLS page SWAP???
Hello everyone, This is my fist time visiting the scrapbook message board...very glad I found it. I am hoping to have Lap Band soon and wanted to start my WLS Scrapbook. I saw some earlier post where there was talk of doing a SWAP.... I am interested in SWAPING pages with others as well. Can someone tell me if this is being done...if so is it too late for me to get involved? If not, please let me know if anyone is interested in doing so. I look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks, Ann
Nicole W.
on 6/25/06 9:03 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Topic: Hello... just found this!
Hi everyone! I think it's great this site offers this hobbies area! I am Nicole. I live in Arizona, born and raised in New York... been scrapping for almost 8 years now. I design and work at a local scrapbook store near my house... The Mad Scrappers in Cave Creek, AZ. I do alot of design work for them... if you ever stop by you will see many of my layouts in the store. I also do alot of invitations and annoucements for my friends and family, gift albums and tons of other stuff... I do more of that kind of work than scrapbooking my own things! Of course, I am addicted, I enjoy going to the conventions and taking new classes here and there. And also going to crops! Anyone in Arizona? Have a great day! Nicole
Vicki E.
on 6/23/06 2:53 pm - Horse Cave, KY
Congratulations on your recent surgery. I can't wait until mine on July11th. I recently went to my first CTMH party. I really liked the product and spent way to much money! lol Hope all goes well and will be watching for a post from you on your recovery. Take Care - Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views