Finally had surgery!!!!!

Caramel Delight
on 12/1/05 8:21 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hello all! I know that I have not posted in a long time but I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let ya know that I finally had surgery this past Monday, Nov 28th!!!!!I feel really good, except for the gas pain and I am so excited to begin this new chapter of my journey. Take care and many Blessings! ~Tonya G.
Tarajalene
on 12/5/05 12:36 am - Green River, WY
Tonya- I am so happy for you. I am somewhat new to this site but, have found it very helpful. I am currently waiting to hear back from my insurance co. I am fairly sure that I am approved it's the waiting that makes it so hard. I congraulate you on the incredible journey that you are about to embark on. I am excited for the day that I can say the same thing. Tara
Dakotaoh
on 1/5/06 12:12 am - Ft. Mitchell, KY
Best wishes to you as you embark on your new life! I can relate to your story and wish you the best. Life as a thinner person is definitely worth everything that you go through to get there. I think that we who were obese appreciate life so much more then the so called normal people who have never had to struggle with obesity. Enjoy your new life!
judyanne
on 1/15/06 1:22 am - Duarte, CA
Tonya, I haven't logged onto the scrapbook site in quite a while. So glad to hear that you have had your surgery. WAY TO GO, GIRL! How are you feeling? Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views