Newbie Here

Carrie Z.
on 9/20/05 8:25 am - Monroe, NC
I'm in the process of getting information about bariatric surgery. I'm 35 years old and own my own scrapbook business. It's TIRESOME and I just don't have the energy anymore to keep up with it like I used to. I'm in the public eye ALL the time and I'd LIKE to give a nice image but right now, I fear that I don't. I do trade shows (Rubber Stamp Expos, CK Conventions, etc.) and MAN it REALLY takes it out of me by the end of the day! I can barely even STAND when the day is over. I don't want to be like that anymore! I love scrapbooking though. I'm an accomplished scrapper and have had lots of stuff published in the magazines. It's my ONE CREATIVE outlet for getting my feelings out when I don't know how else to express myself. I'd love to get to know some of you ladies and invite you on over to my site if you feel like getting creative. www.scrappingwithstyle.com. We have lots of free fonts, a layout gallery, a quote database and LOTS and LOTS of FUN FUN ladies to talk to! I look forward to meeting some of you ladies.
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/05 10:53 am - Roseville, MI
Welcome to the boards. I am new around here too. I hope we can enjoy one another's company and learn something from each other. Suzanne
LisaNY
on 9/22/05 12:17 am - Holbrook, NY
Hi Carrie!!! I LOVE your store!! You have donated some things to my group, Croppers Care, for our charity crops! I recognized your name right away!! please let us know if you have any questions. I had my surgery about 7 months ago and have lost 123lbs so far (I got to my surgeon today for my 7 month checkup - so I should have another update tonight!!) These boards are a GREAT resource!! Welcome!! Lisa 371/341/218/140
firemom1
on 9/22/05 3:52 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Carrie Welcome. I will go to your site as soon as I send this. What a fun business that would be. I do more stamping than scrapping, but enjoy both. We also have a yahoo site at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ohscrapbookers/ so all can join us there. We just finished a recipe 6x6 swap. Luci
judyanne
on 9/26/05 2:15 pm - Duarte, CA
Welcome! So glad to have you here with us. We are a great group in all stages of WLS. I will be 5 months out later this week and have done quite well, I think! I am 5'9" and at a 92 pound weight loss (stuck for the past two weeks), am now comfortably wearing a size 10 in pants. The tops are mediums if they stretch or large if they don't because of my big boobs - 34 G!!! I look hot and sexy according to a few of the male teachers at work. Makes me feel great at 54. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask any of us. That's why we're here. Love your web site. Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views