Scrapping your WLS journey SWAP

Trisha
on 9/17/05 3:19 pm - Glendale, AZ
That is hilarious!!!! You SAVED your steristrips?? OMG! That is too funny!! :roflol:. I remember one person on here said she saved her empty IV bags for her WLS scrapbook. I'm like why didn't I think of this!! And here's another one -steristrips!! How funny and so cool - i mean it IS a major part of our surgery. It keeps us together, ya know! Literally and symbollicly!! You are so funny, Judy!! Trisha -98 lbs
judyanne
on 9/17/05 4:27 pm - Duarte, CA
Hahahaha! Not only did I save the steristrips, but I used them on a page with a pic of my stomach with the steristrips still attached. I also used a zipper on the page that unzips to show a pic of the open surgery - guts, stomach, scalpel, etc. It turned out to be a really fun and educational page!! And the used steristrips add such a nice touch. Judy
Rosa
on 10/12/05 5:52 am - Milton, DE
Hi Ladies, I am scheduled for my first consultation on Nov. 4th. It can't get here soon enough! I love to scrapbook, but never thought of doing an entire scrapbook on my WLS. What a wonderful idea. Would love to join in. Also, any tips for my first appt.? Thanks and happy scrappin'!
babygirlz22
on 3/16/06 7:07 am - Hanover, PA
I am an avid scrapper and just thought this was a fantastic idea. how is it all going for you? I am thankful for the wonderful ideas of collecting everything from your surgery, since I am post op this gives me a good chance to think of all the things I could get from it. Thanks Kymme
Susan "Losin"
on 6/15/06 5:30 am - Parkersburg, WV
Have you made any decisions on the swap? I'd like to join in if it's not too late!!
A C.
on 6/26/06 12:13 am - Marietta, GA
Hi All, I am new here....glad I found this borad. Just wondering if the SWAP every got started? I made a post yesterday trying to start a SWAP...think it would be lots of fun. Please let me know... Thanks, Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views