Hello! New to this board

scrapdiva
on 9/4/05 2:44 am - Lebanon, OH
Hello ladies! I was very excited to see that there was a message board specifically for scrapbookers and papercrafters! My name is Michelle, I am 36, married mother of 2 still on medical leave after my open RNY on 8/2/05. I am the Lead Instructor of an ARCHIVER's store in Cincinnati, Ohio and have been Scrapbooking for more than 8 years. I am very excited to trade ideas with all of you in this forum! I am currently into paper bag albums as a novelty craft.....Look forward to getting to know other "losers" who scrap!
firemom1
on 9/8/05 2:54 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Michelle Welcome. I have to say, that I don't check this board too often A lot of us stampers/scrapers use the yahoo site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ohscrapbookers/ We would love to have you join us there. Luci
Trisha
on 9/17/05 3:45 pm - Glendale, AZ
You've come to the right place!!! I mainly stamp and make greeting cards, but I have scrapbooked a little this year. Am a novice, just started stamping/scrapbooking in January. Congrats on your surgery!! You are a newbie!! How was your first month post-op?? Trisha -98 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views