long time no see

taysmommy
on 9/2/05 5:56 am - Ironton, MO
Howdy! How's everyone doing? I'm sorry that I haven't been doing the challenge thing lately, but my life has been hectic to say the least. We had to move unexpectedly about 6 weeks ago, and are living with my parents and younger brother. It's not the ideal living arrangement, but we're working things out. My scrapping has taken off. Since we moved here, I have my own dedicated scrap space, that no one else uses..EVER. So I'm able to lay a page out and go back to it when I need to. Since we've been here I've done over 30 pages. Which is more than I've done in the last 4 years combined. In the past week though, I've realized that my boxes of eyelets and snaps are somewhere in our storage unit. So I've been using what I've got. I also ran out of adhesive last night. Don't you hate when that happens? I don't know how much I'll be able to post here, I'm sharing a computer connection with my parents and my 17 y/o computer geek brother. And with an almost 2 year old, I'm lucky to get on here once a day. If someone would like to take over doing the challenge, I can email you the list of challenges that I had. Hope everyone is doing well. Do we have any members that might have been hit by Hurricaine Katrina? Happy scrappin', Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views