Any stampers out there?

Nancy Hall
on 8/29/05 8:07 am - Charlotte, NC
Anyone into Rubber Stamping on this forum?
telsll
on 8/29/05 8:08 am - Lusby, MD
I love to use rubber stamps to make cards. Have been doing so for quite some time. Just finished a swap on this forum, where rubber stamps were used. Join in!! It would be great having you. TraciL
Nancy Hall
on 8/29/05 8:11 am - Charlotte, NC
cool. Any swaps going on right now?
Patty O.
on 8/31/05 5:22 am - Mastic, NY
Hi! I also love to rubber stamp! I started a few months ago and I am SO addicted! I've been using them in my scrapbooks and I started making cards as well. I have been buying stamps that were wood mounted but I recently purchased a CTMH set of acrylics, which I have to say, I am loving. Anyone interested in a card swap? My surgery is Sept 19, is anyone scrapping the WLS journey? I have thought about it, I may do an 8x8 of it. Patty O.
judyanne
on 8/31/05 1:54 pm - Duarte, CA
I'm scrapping my wls journey. I have completed about 30 12x12 pages so far. If someone can tell me how to add pics to our yahoo site, I will be glad to do so. I had fun incorporating my IV line, heparin bottle, etc into my layouts. Sure makes for a lumpy book so far. Judy
Tera P.
on 9/7/05 10:37 pm - Miles City, MT
I'm an avid stamper!!!! I'm addicted to stampin up sets at the moment and i love the way the paper and inks coordinate. As for scrapping my journey, i bought an 8x8 scrapbook just for that purpose and i have my first set of before pictures done and ready to go in. I'm going to have my mother take another set at the hospital. I also have a notebook filled with reciepts and other information that i can add to my book. I plan on putting it all together while i'm recooperating. Tera
Trisha
on 9/19/05 1:38 pm - Glendale, AZ
Meeeeee!!!!! I am more into stamping than scrapbooking it seems. It's quicker gratifcation, I guess. LOL I just started scrapbooking and stamping this year, but have been stamping and making cards a lot especially over the summer. I love making cards and sending them out to friends and such. Receiving a colorful and cheery card in the mail is always exciting and brings a smile to people's faces!! Trisha -101 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views