Howdy, Howdy....

Jennifer U.
on 8/22/05 5:02 am - Rosemount, MN
Wow this board has been really quiet! How have you all been?? What projects are you working on!? xojenn
judyanne
on 8/22/05 1:32 pm - Duarte, CA
I just responded to this and it didn't post. Forgive me if the first one posts while I am typing this. Last week, while on vacation, my daughter and I worked on our scrapbooks. She is doing her 2005 year in review. I started on my WLS scrapbook. Both of us are doing 12x12s. I am proud to say that I got 26 pages done - complete with pics, journaling and embellishments. The pages with the IV lines, Heperin bottles, and other hospital goods turned our really cute. If someone knows how to compress the pics from my digital camera, I will post them on the Yahoo site. This Saturday is an All-day crop from 10 to 10. My daughter and I will continue with our endeavors! Judy (whoisnowinonederlandandsize10jeans)
Tonya M.
on 8/22/05 6:36 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Judy Anne, Love the new photo!! You are doing wonderful! Miss size 10 jeans! Congratulations!! Tonya (whohasbeeninonderlandforawhilebutstillinsize12jeansbecausesheissodarnshort)
Tonya M.
on 8/22/05 11:46 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
I have done nothing (except the recipe swap)! Whhaaa... it was all I could do to fill out the kids back to school paperwork today! I will be in pain for the next few days! I really hope my hand/arm/neck surgeon gets me fixed up soon! Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views