Is anyone scrapin/stampin this weekend?

Jennifer U.
on 7/23/05 6:03 am - Rosemount, MN
Hey all you guys! Just wondered what everyones crafty plans are this weekend? Last night I had a Girls night In for my customers! It rocked, we made 10 cards! Today I am working on stuff for my Open House in two weeks! Hope all of you guys get to work on stuff! I am tired, gonna take a nap! xoxoxojenn
Caramel Delight
on 7/23/05 12:15 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Jenn, I just joined the Yahoo group (my screen name is tawnyrose10)! As for my plans for this weekend, I am going to add my pictures from the Destiny's Child concert that my daughter Jada and I went to last Wed to my scrapbook. I got some cool decorations at Michael's craft store today so Im going to work on that tomorrow. Then back to work on Monday.~~Tonya
judyanne
on 7/23/05 2:13 pm - Duarte, CA
Hi! I worked at spending money for scrappin' and stampin'!!! Tomorrow starts the BIG sale, however, at one of my local scrapbook haunts. I will be there with bells on and credit card in hand. Have fun this weekend. Sure wish I lived closer to you. I would love to go to a Girls night In. Judy
Dawn C.
on 7/24/05 1:14 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I worked on one of my recipe pages for the swap. That's about all I have had time for. I am hoping this evening to get an hour or so of scrappin' time. The house is a disaster and I have about 8 loads of laundry to do. Plus time with the kiddies. Doesn't leave much time for my crafts! I take it where I can get it. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Dawn
Tonya M.
on 7/25/05 4:03 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
I wish I would have had time to scrap this weekend!!! Saturday was my son's championship swim meet... Thank goodness he is 5 or we would have had to be there on Sunday too... but no on Sunday I had a luncheon with a few friends and then the 5 y.o. had a birthday party to go to at Chuck-E-Cheese. It is right next door to a very cool scrapbooking store.... sooooo... .I went in & picked up some embellishments for my recipe swap pages. I couldn't stop myself... well.... I didn't really try to stop myself. Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views