Motivation needed

cflater
on 7/13/05 9:37 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi everyone. Well, it's been 3 weeks and I'm down 29 lbs. according to my surgeon yesterday. I have been working on my travel album to add photos from my cruise in June. That's just about done. Next are the pictures from a baby shower for my nephew & his wife, then, in August - a bridal shower for my niece. I am slowly (very slowing) making progress. I never thought scrapping would be a chore! Hopefully, more protein will spruce things up a bit. Cheryl
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 12:16 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Cheryl, You are funny, protein is the answer to everything around here . I think it is always better or more fun when you have someone to scrap with. Is there a consultant in your area that holds crops or a scrapbooking store? You might try that. It gets you out of the house. You can see other peoples work and socialize. You might not get as much done but you will bring the fun back in. Tonya
shuston
on 7/23/05 11:04 pm - Princeton, MN
I think it is always harder to do stuff like that in the summer...At least for me.. I am a scrapper and a stamper. And I have not done anything in a long time. I need some motivation too!! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views