New to board!

Dakota Mom
on 7/13/05 4:58 am - Montgomery, AL
Hi Everyone! I thought I would jump in and introduce myself. My name is Gail and I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I am currently using Photoshop Elements 3.0 and HP Creative Design Scrapbook Assistant. I have been paper scraping for years but recently got turned onto digital scrapbooking. The Photoshop Elements 3.0 is new to me so if you hear me complain just laugh it off! I look forward to getting to know you guys and maybe get into some swaps that I see you have listed. I have been a member with OH here for about a year now and post mainly on the AL message board. Gail
cflater
on 7/13/05 9:33 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Gail, Welcome aboard! I am just getting back to the board after surgery. There are a number of good people here! Cheryl
Dakota Mom
on 7/14/05 11:34 am - Montgomery, AL
Hi Cheryl and thanks for the welcome! I do hope you are adjusting well to the new lifestyle! Gail
Tonya M.
on 7/13/05 12:13 pm - Citrus Heights, CA
Welcom Gail - You have one up on me, I haven't done any digital scrapping. I might give it a whirl since I have heard so many talk about it lately. We do some swaps around here. Don't hesitate to sign up for one. I was really impressed with the 6x6 summer pages I received. It is a great way to get a scrapbook done! Tonya
Dakota Mom
on 7/14/05 11:36 am - Montgomery, AL
Hi Tonya! You really should give digital scrapbooking a try. It is quite fun but it takes a bit to catch on to the different tools and such. I still get frustrated quite a bit trying to do new things. But it is so much easier to share these pages with friends and family far away. I look forward to getting to know you all and can't wait to jump in on some swaps. Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views