10 and counting-Birthday Swap!

Jennifer U.
on 6/29/05 4:26 am - Rosemount, MN
Okay ladies...and if there are any gents on this board! Sign up by July 2nd for the Birthday card swap!!! 10 happy stampers so far, anymore out there??? Don't forget our Yahoo group OHScrappers that Tonya put together! Its a great way to keep up to date on these swaps....if you need an invite ask Tonya or I and we'd be happy to send it to you via email! The birthday swap can be general or however you want to do it! Fancy or not...layered or just a flat surface. Since we are all fairly new to the swap we need easy and quick layouts, don't overwhelm yourself! Everyone has different areas of learning, so we may be brand spanking new to swapping or experienced! It doesn't matter, its sharing that is fun! Don't forget the envelopes need to be decorated too...lightly, though! Lets keep it to the A4 size..which is half of an 8&1/2 x 11 cardstock. Unless you have alredy begun the process and yours are bigger, all is well with that! Include your recipe for each card on a sep piece of paper, and don't forget to claim your card! Stamp or small signature - the back bottom of it! Its yours you created it, you should get credit for it! Hope everyone is enjoying this swapping! I am having a blast! xoxoxojenn
judyanne
on 6/29/05 11:48 am - Duarte, CA
Wow! At least 10 birthday cards to look forward to! I made six thinking it would be a small group again. But . . . I started on another six today!!! Judy
Dawn C.
on 6/29/05 12:36 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Wow you are way ahead of me. I am still in the planning stage. I just looked through my stamping stuff tonight. How fancy do you get? brads, eyelets and such? Or simple layering? I have a bunch of embellishments that I am just itchin' to use! I think this will be fun! Thanks, Dawn
firemom1
on 6/30/05 5:44 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Dawn As simple or fancy as you wish. Oh how I love these swaps-so much fun getting others ideas...Luci
Trisha
on 6/29/05 3:48 pm - Glendale, AZ
You have me included, right? If not, include me please! I'd like to be part of this! Wow 10!! That's a lot!! LOL I can do it though! Once I get in the stamping mode - there is no stopping me! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views