Disneyland!!

Trisha
on 6/28/05 3:42 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hey, everyone!! I got back the other day from Disneyland and had a great time. Disneyland is very obese-friendly and their rides are designed for the biggest of people to the littlest of kids. I avoided that place because I thought I'd be too big to go on the rides, and I discovered that even at my highest weight (376) I could've gone on the rides. Disneyland really IS the happiest place on earth! I took SOOOO many pictures!! I was there 3 days and took over 100 photos on my digital camera! I can't wait to print them all out - and start my CA trip scrabook. Also went to Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Dana Point, Balboa Island and more. Had a great time!! The airplane seatbelt even fit me without an extender. I was like WOW!! I felt so skinny! LOL (I still have over 100 lbs to lose still!) CA was great! Can't wait to scrapbook it all! Hugs, Trisha
Samantha M.
on 7/8/05 2:16 pm - Round Rock, TX
Trisha, I just finished scrapbooking my Disney album! It is so thick! I have some extra stuff if you would like, I can pop it in the mail to you...what is your address? I had so much fun there! Isn't it a great place? 100 pics - you are definitely going to be busy for a while! Samantha 267/210/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views