input

firemom1
on 6/23/05 12:39 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Ok, all you 6x6 swappers, I have a question. I am new at swapping, so I wondered, when you do a page, do you put frames on them for the pictures and journaling or not? At first I was going to, but then decided that the recipients may not have a pictures to fit without resizing, or want to do something else with the page, so I didn't put any on. What are your feelings or what do you normally do? I want to be prepared for the next swap. (how about a recipe 6x6 swap????)Luci
telsll
on 6/23/05 8:46 pm - Lusby, MD
Luci, I'm new at page swaps, but right or wrong, I put a frame. Hopefully people can work with it. Had the same questions as you, but went by the example given. Hope it works out. Can't wait to see the variety that we get back. Have fun! TraciL
taysmommy
on 6/24/05 5:22 am - Ironton, MO
I'm not one of the swappers, but I thought I'd put in my .02 for what it's worth.... I would think that for the picture, if you'd make the frame a standard size (4x6, 3x5) it would be easier for everyone. Or if you made the frame, but didn't attach it, just included it with the page, that might work too. I think a recipe swap would be pretty cool. Too bad I don't cook. Happy scrappin' Amanda
Jennifer U.
on 6/25/05 11:46 am - Rosemount, MN
Depending on if the person receiving the pages or doing the pages crops the pictures or not. Most cases 6x6 pages the pics are cropped a bit. Its your choice to put the frames on it. I didn't on mine b/c I never know the size of the picture...its just me personal choice is all. No wrong or right way! xoxoxojenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views