JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

judyanne
on 6/22/05 10:26 am - Duarte, CA
Wow! I got my package of the June Thank You cards today. It was so fun unwrapping it and seeing all the beautiful goodies inside. We sure have talent on this board. THANK YOU everyone! Judy
firemom1
on 6/22/05 10:53 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
I jealous,mine haven't gotten here yet. Luci
judyanne
on 6/23/05 6:13 am - Duarte, CA
But . . . I only got 5 and one of them was mine! I thought there were 6 of us??? Judy
Trisha
on 6/28/05 3:31 pm - Glendale, AZ
There were 6 of us but only 4 sent cards in plus you add mine and that's five. So I sent everyone their original card back since one person didn't come through in the end. Sorry - I meant to post that and let you all know BEFORE I mailed them, but it was a hectic week getting ready for my trip. Sorry!! But I mailed everything I received!! Honest! Hugs, Trisha
Jennifer U.
on 6/29/05 4:16 am - Rosemount, MN
Trish, We should of gotten 2 of our originals back then, right? If we all sent in 6 cards, one participant didnt send in theirs, so that means 5 were only swapped (one was already included for ourselves in the count). So we should of gotten 2 of our own cards back (as long as we all sent in 6 cards-one already for ourselves). Let me know okay? I don't mind not getting another card back, but just wondering what happened to them. xoxoxojenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 429 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views