I did a whole scrapbook!!

Jennifer U.
on 6/13/05 3:22 am - Rosemount, MN
Well guys just wanted to pop in and make you all envious!!!! I did a 12x12 book on Saturday. 2pages per month and a cover page and ending page. All stamped.... Of course there are no pics in it, but hey the pages are ready! One of my fellow demo's had a Stampin'Up! workshop, it was great. I was thinking of doing one of my own, wish you guys didn't all live so far away!! I don't think I can scan the pages...b/c they are 12x12...hmm maybe I will try it later! Oh well....Just had to brag a little! xoxoxjenn
firemom1
on 6/13/05 5:49 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Jennifer, Way to go!!!. I was just happy to FINISH the 6x6 I was working on for a friend who is pregnant with a little girl. I have struggled with scrapbooking, but think I have found the key to what was holding me back. I was trying to use the paper stash I have and nothing was going together right. When I bought the 6x6 I bought paper that went together and the book was EASY. I am so proud of myself as I have been trying to do this for some time. I have about 5 12x12 albums to do and only have a few pages in each. I am ready to rock now. Hopefully will get paper ready for when I am off work...and hopefully actually feel like scrapbooking. I do, however, need to get my 6x6 swap done....Luci
taysmommy
on 6/13/05 2:57 pm - Ironton, MO
Congrats!! A whole album...I'm impressed and envious. I can barely get a couple pages done in a week, much less an entire album. Even though they're 12x12, you can still scan them and post them...you just have to stitch them together. I've only done it a time or 2, so I'm not even really sure how to do it. But I'm sure you can find instructions somewhere. Wow, I'm really of no help, huh? LOL Congrats again! Amanda
Trisha
on 6/14/05 3:13 pm - Glendale, AZ
Way to go!! What an accomplishment!!!!!! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!