Hi everyone!

cflater
on 6/11/05 6:39 am - Bel Air, MD
We're back from our cruise! Amazingly, Bermuda was not that warm. We were told that it was in the 90s in Maryland while we were gone but our temp was an average 77. Not too good for sun worshipping. It was great though...just to get away. I took some great shots which I am printing out as I type. I just LOVE digital cameras. We booked a cruise from Miami to the Panama Canal for March 27 on Royal Caribbean. It is a terrific line! Well, now just 10 days until surgery. The cruise was such a good diversion. By the time I complete scrapping this trip, I'll be headed to St. Joseph's Hospital. The timing is just too perfect. Cheryl
taysmommy
on 6/11/05 7:26 am - Ironton, MO
Sounds like you had a great trip. I would love to see some of your pictures. If you wouldn't mind sharing them. Do you print out all of your pictures at home? I would love to do that, but we've got a cheap printer. The pics are okay, some of the time...but the ink doesn't last nearly long enough. Especially for the massive amount of pics that I take. Glad to see ya back. Amanda
cflater
on 6/12/05 1:52 am - Bel Air, MD
Hi Amanda! I do print out my pictures at home. Actually, I can not remember the last time I went to have any developed. I use a Canon digital camera which does an excellent job. My photo printer is from HP. It uses ink reasonably so I have no complaints. The photos are clear and very sharp. The prices have come way down and have improved in the number of pixils. Epson also has a good photo printer which has an advantage. Instead of a cartridge for black and one for color, it has four or five color cartridges so you don't waste other colors when only one is low. Cheryl
Trisha
on 6/14/05 3:16 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oh how fun!! Glad you had a good time! Welcome back! Timing seems so right! Glad you had a diversion for a bit before surgery. Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views