June 15

Kelimo
on 6/10/05 1:31 pm - PA
Wow...June 15 is my surgery date and I am kind of nervous. I am trying to stay busy...not thinking about it, but hard not to. I am glad I stumbled onto this board. I love to scrapbook and sell creative memories. I would love to learn how to stamp to. Oh well...I am just babbling on to keep mind off of worrying. Thanks for being such a wonderful bunch of people.
Tracie
on 6/10/05 2:40 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Hey Lisa.. Congrats on the upcomign day.. I know exactly how you are feeling!!! You will definitely be in my prayers and thoughts.. Not trying to preach to you but just remember.. everything works out the way it's suppose to and the way that God wants it to.. Tracie S..
firemom1
on 6/12/05 11:44 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Congrats on the upcoming date!! I will follow you in exactly one month on July 15. I went through my cupboards today, getting rid of stuff I won't be needing soon or ever. I am trying to get things cleaned, organized, etc now. Take a deep breath and I will pray you will have peace as you approach this big day. Luci
Trisha
on 6/14/05 3:20 pm - Glendale, AZ
Ooooh!! How exciting!! I wish you all the best in your surgery. You'll be on the losing side by this time tomorrow!!! Congrats!! Remember, WALK, WALK, WALK in the hospital post-op!! Reduces complications!! You are going to do great!! Thanks for coming by and posting! Come back when you back home and let us know how it all went!! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views