Newbie Introduction

Samantha M.
on 6/5/05 12:50 am - Round Rock, TX
Hi there! My name is Samantha and I started this addiction about 3 years ago. I started out totally loyal to CM, however, I have since wandered into the scrapbook stores and found so much fun stuff to buy! I don't go all out in the embellishment department, but I love the stickers, die cuts and paper! I have 2 kids - 13-year old daughter (Nicole) and a 6-year old son (Michael). I haven't even started Nicole's album yet and Michael's is only up to about 2 years old. We also have a family album (been married for 7 years) and a holiday album. We went to Disneyland almost 2 years ago and that is an album in itself! I only have a couple pages left to finish on that one! I look forward to chatting with all of you! Samantha
telsll
on 6/5/05 10:48 am - Lusby, MD
Nice to meet you Samantha. We're going to have a blast on this sight. Have fun!! TraciL
Trisha
on 6/5/05 11:10 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh how exciting!! Welcome aBOARD!! It's refreshing to know that I'm not the only one behind in my albums. I LOVE stickers too!! It's amazing how much a little sticker adds to a page or card. I love it!!! Glad you are here!!
Jennifer U.
on 6/7/05 4:48 am - Rosemount, MN
Welcome Samantha! Glad you found us! I hear ya on the empty book syndrom. I have more supplies for my one trip to disney then could possible fill a little 5x7 book!!! Maybe 10 of them...Well hopefully with our weekly challenges it will get us out of the stores and into our books! xoxoxojenn Funny I just quit going into stores and now am going to try doing strictly CM....weird huh?
Claddagh Katie S.
on 6/7/05 6:51 am - Springfield, IL
Oh my gosh, do I know that 'empty book syndrome' - I have enough SWAP stuff accumulated for probably 5 albums, but have never sat and gotten things organized. I just keep accumulating and accumulating!!! I'm new here too!!! Been on the OH boards for over a year and a 1/2, but NEVER found the scappers till today!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! I have a 2 year old and a 5 1/2 year old! Katie RNY 9/21/04 -100 lbs 8 1/2 months post-op 380 (pre-op) / 280 (current) / 175 (goal)
firemom1
on 6/8/05 2:29 am - Fort Wayne, IN
welcome Katie. and congrats on your weight loss-that is great!! Luci
Samantha M.
on 6/7/05 12:34 pm - Round Rock, TX
Thanks everyone! I just got a huge order in from CM today and I am really fired up about working on my albums again. I look forward to chatting with all of you! Thanks again! Samantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 831 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 553 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 428 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 405 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 858 views